Haveli Sunday Buffet

Why start so early? Do you really think that most people want to be stuffing their faces with heavy Indian food at 12 noon, esp the ones who are partial to a few beers on a Saturday night? Surely later hours would be a lot more popular?

12noon until what time, anyway?

Come on guys - the Haveli guys are trying their best.

The complaint was that there was not enough variety. So they have offered more.

Now you say "it's too early I am still pxssxd." Well - sorry, but I bet that if they changed the times, you will be asking for delivery!!!

Not everyone HAS to go out and get lashed on a Saturday night.

I too will be there tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Now you say "it's too early I am still pxssxd." Well - sorry, but I bet that if they changed the times, you will be asking for delivery!!!

No criticism here....I reckon the menu tomorrow is excellent...just wish I could join you...:(

May will be with us soon though. :)

delivery isnt a bad idea !, as there isnt any indian restaurants that do deleivery on samui..

Edited by Boater

Why start so early? Do you really think that most people want to be stuffing their faces with heavy Indian food at 12 noon, esp the ones who are partial to a few beers on a Saturday night? Surely later hours would be a lot more popular?

You don't have to turn up at noon!!!! :huh::ermm::D

I'll ask again...........dont you think your times are a little too early and should be later in the day?

What time does the buffet finish?

finishes at 4pm, as per Birdmans Post.

I don't know that. That info came from smokie's post

delivery isnt a bad idea !, as there isnt any indian restaurants that do deleivery on samui..

Haveli does do a delivery service of their normal meals - just not the all-you-can-eat. :whistling:

This is a sponsors thread.

Edited by Rooo
Removed quote.

I know when it comes to food & in particular Indian , there is a lot of fans out there. Please remember this is a paid sponsor's thread, please respect that fact & refrain from mentioning other eateries.

I have deleted several posts. If you wish to have a discussion on different venues please do so

HERE>>>>>>

You don't have to turn up at noon!!!! :huh::ermm::D

That's true....but Mole is an early riser and only eats once a week! :o:D

Aubergine curry as well this week omg....where's my private jet?? :crying:

PRAWNS!!???

Ah shait!

I just found this thread now!

If I knew since yesterday I'd prepared my stomach for this.

I'm contemplating to go or not, but I just made myself a large meal and is still full. I went with a full belly a few weeks earlier and could barely finish 1 plate.

I think I'll have to pass this week. But still.. prawns....

But do advertise what you will be serving in advance so next week I can look for the announcement to help decide or not.

Edited by Mole

Dear Haveli

I counted 6 dishes in your announcement, is that correct??

There is usually 3 dishes + wegetables and rice (which I suspect is not basmati) so starting from now, will there be more than the usual 3 dishes now?

If you keep it up next week, I'll definately be cheking out!

Dear Haveli

I counted 6 dishes in your announcement, is that correct??

There is usually 3 dishes + wegetables and rice (which I suspect is not basmati) so starting from now, will there be more than the usual 3 dishes now?

If you keep it up next week, I'll definately be cheking out!

Shouldn't that be checking in and rolling out? :rolleyes::D

You're so right. I've been rolling out every Sunday since this buffet.

This is ruining my plans for a diet of eating less amount of food, but spread out on many meals.

Now I just binge eat on the Sundays and no need to eat anything later.

Making my stomach expand and now if I don't eat so much, I'm feeling hungry all the time.

But then Sunday mornings I get the curry cravings again.

I'm already literary feeling the toll on my body nowadays.

You're so right. I've been rolling out every Sunday since this buffet.

This is ruining my plans for a diet of eating less amount of food, but spread out on many meals.

Now I just binge eat on the Sundays and no need to eat anything later.

Making my stomach expand and now if I don't eat so much, I'm feeling hungry all the time.

But then Sunday mornings I get the curry cravings again.

I'm already literary feeling the toll on my body nowadays.

Take along an exercise bike next week. Then you can just shovel it in for four solid hours while we up the speed by remote control! :D

Had a meal from Haveli last night. Absolutely delicious and right up there with the best Indian food i've eaten here, certainly best on the island.

I've tried a few including the one in Chaweng recommended me by the restayrant critic :D over a jack coke or two....:whistling:

None are even close to Haveli in my opinion.

Mole is developing a strange facial twitch Haveli.....what's the menu for tomorrow please? :D

i understand that Chef Dil from Haveli is starting a weekly saturday night special set, traditional Indian/Regional foods that are not on the regular Haveli menu. menu will change each saturday night. starts tonight 6pm.

Oh dear Mole me old pal....looks like you'll just have to risk it. Prawns mmmmm! :licklips:

Smokie, my old china, you are discussing Sunday buffet at Haveli and its 4.30hrs in the morning in the UK. :o Should"nt you be thinking about eggs and bacon :D

Oh dear Mole me old pal....looks like you'll just have to risk it. Prawns mmmmm! :licklips:

Smokie, my old china, you are discussing Sunday buffet at Haveli and its 4.30hrs in the morning in the UK. :o Should"nt you be thinking about eggs and bacon :D

Nope its jd an coke here ta. :lol:

I'll ask again...........dont you think your times are a little too early and should be later in the day?

What time does the buffet finish?

I'm with you on this, as I always stay up late especially on a Saturday night watching the football, I'm a late riser on Sunday,.

Now the guys from Havelli are possibly doing this great offer to fill one of their quiet times of the week ? I don't know

but from what I have read on here the guys are obviously monitoring the responses from the more intelligent

feedback and acting on it, so I have a suggestion - why not have a vote on what day and time the buffet would suite

the majority of potential customers? I say this as on a Friday evening you have more chance of seeing me every week,

compared to a Sunday, where it would be now and then and when I'm not having my Sunday roast.

Only a suggestion guys but I think it may be a winner.