High Quality Bum Gun Hose

fishhooks

Has anyone found good quality hoses, in Thailand, that do not break down after a short while?

The inner plastic membrane on most of these things is extremely thin, regardless of the outer covering.

We are using a BG in Australia and when in Thailand I'm forever attempting to find a better quality hose or even complete kit.

The water pressure in Oz is of course very much higher than here and that may be adding to the problem. We do have a tap on the input to the BG, but it seems moreover the actual pressure in-line behind the tap that is the problem.

It has been suggested to me to try an in-line pressure reducing device. Are there such valves available here in Thailand? I couldn't track one down in HomePro.

Luckily all the thread fittings on the BG's and their hoses are the same size as Oz, so no problems there!

The VRH model FXVH0-0040ES "Rinser set" is stainless steel 304, made in Thailand and has a 5 year warranty. Many independent Building materials shops as well as every major chain carries this quality item. Be careful how it is installed so as the hose does not touch the tile floor of your bathroom. We have many VRH products in our Up Country home and they have all proven to work great.

The VRH model FXVH0-0040ES "Rinser set" is stainless steel 304, made in Thailand and has a 5 year warranty. Many independent Building materials shops as well as every major chain carries this quality item. Be careful how it is installed so as the hose does not touch the tile floor of your bathroom. We have many VRH products in our Up Country home and they have all proven to work great.

Agree, though the poor stainless on the hose does rust, unless it's something else. :huh:. :)