On The Loose ?

cheshiregent

i live close to the train station as i was about to drive out of my condo buildings car park there was a very nerves looking man on a phone

and another guy next to him with a tranquilizer gun has something nasty got out of the night safari again ?

remember to two high hyenas and the wolf that escaped a few years ago they were on the run for a month and never even told any one

so if you live in the area keep your eyes out for your family pets and children just in case

well i was only reporting what i saw im glad you got a giggle out of it

but not being close to the area were it might of escaped from does not mean it cant be in that area does it

every one was shocked that two hyenas were on the loose but never the less they were and i dont think they were caught anywhere

near the night safari but im sure they would tell us if there was anything to worry about this is thailand after all lol

but not being close to the area were it might of escaped from does not mean it cant be in that area does it

every one was shocked that two hyenas were on the loose but never the less they were and i dont think they were caught anywhere

near the night safari but im sure they would tell us if there was anything to worry about this is thailand after all lol

hey you are right - I was in Central the other day and could have sworn I saw a hyena in the cosmetics department making up

NEWSFLASH

attention all Chiang Maiers - a Rhinoserous has escaped from the Night Safari - last seen near Spicy's - do not approach and do not say anything unkind as it does not have a thick skin laugh.gif

Ummmmmmmmmm newbie with 28 posts in 5 days and started with a dating thread :whistling: Perhaps the two guys you spotted had seen some bull shit on the ground?

If memory serves me, I think they were captured in the Night Safari Restaurant..... well half caught, seems the other half had already been consumed.

:whistling:

NEWSFLASH

attention all Chiang Maiers - a Rhinoserous has escaped from the Night Safari - last seen near Spicy's - do not approach and do not say anything unkind as it does not have a thick skin laugh.gif

Your first post was funny, you kicked the erse out of it and it went rapidly down hill

NEWSFLASH

Your first post was funny, you kicked the erse out of it and it went rapidly down hill

thanks for bothering to comment (not)

Kao pad hyena is tasty, if a little chewy.

No offense, Chesiregent, but a nervous guy on a cell phone accompanied by one with a tranquilizer gun would make me worry more about who might be due in on the afternoon train.

Edited by justmaybe