Chat Room!

Jockstar

Just thought i'd bring it to your attention. The chat room is showing more members in there than really is. I was in there. The only one and was browsing the forum at the same time. When i noticed that there was 4 members in the chat room.There wasnt. Only me. Dont know if this intentional or not. No bigga. Just thought i'd let you know.

I believe the thing is that ther a some people who are logged in, but leave... Springs to mind various people who either go down the pub leaving their computer connected....others go because Dad´s /mom´s/wives etc... call them, but again leave their computer connected...

Either it´s because they forget or (i think) becasue some people don´t want to miss a thing.

I have an idea to get more people in there. Perhaps posting a time when a subject matter expert can be there chatting about a particular topic. Like Monday night at 7pm would be Visa night, Tuesday night at 7pm would be Thai Business night, and Wednesday night at 7pm would be Thai teaching night etc....

Perhaps people would make time to log on and contribute to the discussion.

I have an idea to get more people in there. Perhaps posting a time when a subject matter expert can be there chatting about a particular topic. Like Monday night at 7pm would be Visa night, Tuesday night at 7pm  would be Thai Business night, and Wednesday night at 7pm would be Thai teaching night etc....

Richard, please feel free to coordinate some "scheduled events" with jayenram. We could certainly test it out and promote it! Sounds very intersting.

Needs more icons on how to find it.

or maybe i am just not seeing them.

Agree on promo stuff,pick a controversial event or news item and schedule a chat sesh!!

pref when everyones sober!!!

I have an idea to get more people in there. Perhaps posting a time when a subject matter expert can be there chatting about a particular topic. Like Monday night at 7pm would be Visa night, Tuesday night at 7pm  would be Thai Business night, and Wednesday night at 7pm would be Thai teaching night etc....

Richard, please feel free to coordinate some "scheduled events" with jayenram. We could certainly test it out and promote it! Sounds very intersting.

Agree on promo stuff,pick a controversial event or news item and schedule a chat sesh!!

I'm on nearly every morning....if anyone wants to know about cow's n stuff :o

I'll send him a message to see what he thinks. (He might be already working on it)

I'm on nearly every morning....if anyone wants to know about cow's n stuff :D

Hey,..I'm kinda interested in Cows and stuff. I have been thinking of raising a few for milk and food. Probably easier to buy these things from the market though. :o