Non B Application Letter

Greetings everyone,

I have just renewed (extended) my work permit for 1 more year (until March 4th 2012). However my non B visa ends on March 23rd 2011. Therefore I am going to Thai Consulate in my home country to get 1 year new multiple Non B visa. However, as I looked the example company invitation letter in the website, I have realized that it is more suitable for the first time applicants. So I don't know what should be written on the letter. Also what else do I need other than letter itself? Copy of Work Permit? Or anything else?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

If you have extended your work permit in the country, and you meet the income requirements, you can get an extension of stay based on your work permit, but you have not mentioned where you are working eg. School, Thai company, Your own company or a foreign owned company. You need to post more information.

If its your own company, then to extend in the country, you need x amount of Thai employees, 2 million baht capital or you need a lawyer.

If you work for a foreign company, you might be able to use the one stop service.

If you work for a school then depends on if its a private or government.

Edited by colinthailand20005

I work for a Thai company. I know that I could extend my visa from here but I will have to get a new passport that's why I will have to leave and get the new visa from my home country since I will already be there due to passport change.