French Woman'S Mysterious Death

BarnicaleBob

Has anyone heard anything about two tourist, French women becoming ill and one of them dieing in Chiang Mai from an unknown cause sometime in mid January or early February? I'm looking to see if there may be a connection between them and the incident of six people who became ill (four who died) while staying at the Downtown Inn in February and the American woman who died in January.

If you have any information about these French women please let me know here or by PM.

http://www.thaivisa....-the-5th-death/ and there's an article in the NZ herald.

Mostly I just wanted to post before this thread was closed. :rolleyes:

Thanks Fishenough, but your link goes to the American woman's death which was the fifth suspicious death connected to the Night Bizarre. What I'm asking about is the sixth suspicious death connected to the Night Bizarre area, this time it was two French tourist who became ill and one of them died.

I am looking for more information on this death. At this point I only have second hand unconfirmed information on the death of the French woman so I need some confirmation.

Is this the one you are inquiring about ?

Yes, that is the story I was looking for. Thank you coma. I still would like to find anything on the French woman's name and the exact date of her death as well as anything else about the incident.

Yes, that is the story I was looking for. Thank you coma. I still would like to find anything on the French woman's name and the exact date of her death as well as anything else about the incident.

Your welcome BarnicaleBob. I find using the google search engine quite useful for finding such infomation. I just type in the main content of my question and up it comes.

That way I won't put up links in the future that are not allowed here.

Didn't even realise. Maybe they could put up a list of things we can do on this forum. It would surely make a shorter read that the current 'not to do' list.:blink:

Hope you find what you are after. :jap:

Your welcome BarnicaleBob. I find using the google search engine quite useful for finding such infomation. I just type in the main content of my question and up it comes.

Didn't even realise. Maybe they could put up a list of things we can do on this forum. It would surely make a shorter read that the current 'not to do' list.:blink:

Hi, simply look at the forum rules that have a link at the top of the forum. The rules you clicked you agreed to follow when you signed on as a member ;)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Hi, simply look at the forum rules that have a link at the top of the forum. The rules you clicked you agreed to follow when you signed on as a member ;)

http://www.thaivisa....tion=boardrules

Thanks SBK. :jap: And ;) right back at you.

Have you all already read this article in CM mail?

http://www.chiangmai.../news.shtml#hd3

Yes, that is the Thai government trying to close the case. Echo virus does not fit her case, also echo mostly attacks men. Also if there was a break out of echo virus in the center of Chiang Mai there would be hundreds of victims, it is very contagious.

A mysterious virus that's 500% more efficient in targeting the farang!

There maybe alot of Thais dying from the same condition however it goes undiagnosed. They would just put it down to something else I guess. However,in the documented cases of the foriegners that have either died or taken ill with it, it seems there was only one male. The elderly Englishmen. Maybe it effects the girls more. Just an observation.