It'S Almost Cold Today!

Richb2004v2

I was surprised to wake up today and actually feel cold in bed, without even having the AC or fan on. This is the first time I've felt cool or almost cold in Thailand in probably four years. It is such a pleasant change from constant humidity and heat. It also rained most of yesterday which is a little unusual. I wonder if other parts of Thailand are experiencing the same conditions.

Yeah it's really <deleted> cold today. Woke up this morning and went out to buy breakfast and was wishing I had worn a sweatshirt, went in to a 7-11 and it was warm inside so I got food there. Low 60s last night and not much warmer now. Never seen it so cold here before this time of year. Wish it were like this more often.

Edited by DP25

I come from the North of England which isn't actually renowned for the heat.I must be getting soft though,has I,m freezing my nuts of with a jumper on.:)

what nuts ??? l have been looking for them and my member for an hour or more ,,,, l want to piss badly

I come from the North of England which isn't actually renowned for the heat.I must be getting soft though,has I,m freezing my nuts of with a jumper on.:)

what nuts ??? l have been looking for them and my member for an hour or more ,,,, l want to piss badly

Quality post eqq ! :rolleyes:

There is a heck of a wind-chill factor today.

Quality post eqq ! :rolleyes:

There is a heck of a wind-chill factor today.

:D there is no substitute for quality ,,,,just ask my wife ;)

and all has been found after a nice hot shower

It is currently 21 degrees on my balcony in Chiang Mai. It was 14 degrees at 3 AM last night. Not sure what the wind chill factor was. But, the air is clearer than I've ever seen it in past 7 years in the months from November to April.

I took these photos an hour ago in between rain squalls.

Doi_Suthep_Mtn_002.jpg

I can clearly make out the buildings of Doi Suthep temple.

Doi_Suthep_Mtn_temple.jpg

Weather in

Hua Hin - Thailand

11.gif 19°C

Showers

Humidity is 88%

Wind is N 1 m/s

Visibility is 2 km

Pressure is 31 mbar

Sat here in my old Norwegian army shirt and socks tracksuit bottoms ... not been this cold since I lived in Sakon :unsure:

You think this is cold Mick? Wait till you get to........;)

Yesterday at 6.30 am it was 21 and by 9 am it had gone down to 19.

This morning it was 17 at 6.30 am and hasn't got any better.

Also it has been raining since Tuesday evening.

All this 65 km south west of Khampaeng Phet.