It'S Almost Cold Today!

Richb2004v2

This morning I had a really cold shower...and I didn't even need one!!! B)

Those electric shower heaters just don't cut the mustard compared to a gas water heater...when the weather turns cold.

Still, compared to the regular routine of sweating, I'd take this alternative any day...

This morning I had a really cold shower...and I didn't even need one!!! B)

Those electric shower heaters just don't cut the mustard compared to a gas water heater...when the weather turns cold.

Still, compared to the regular routine of sweating, I'd take this alternative any day...

My electric shower has always worked well, in a Thai fashion. It's automatic. When it's hot out I get hot water and on the rare occasion it's cold I get cold water. What more could I ask for a shower in Thailand. :D

I come from the North of England which isn't actually renowned for the heat.I must be getting soft though,has I,m freezing my nuts of with a jumper on.:)

what nuts ??? l have been looking for them and my member for an hour or more ,,,, l want to piss badly

Same here went to have a piss this morning . and mine looks like action mans bobble hat rolleyes.gif

Edited by welsh1

18.7 degrees in Sathorn , Bangkok right now .

Its unbelievable cold , and Thais around me are showing signs of frostbites .

I dont care much , been jogging today , it feels just like a wet summerday in Norway . Hope it will stay like this for a few days. And the air feels so.....clean.

I went outside about 9 pm in BKK tonight...and it felt just like San Francisco... Loving it...

I can't remember the last time I didn't need to turn on either a fan and/or Air Con in the house...

A rare, but much enjoyed pleasure...

My friend has a laundry business in Chiang Mai. She normally has stacks of big comforters that people leave in the hot season rather than bringing them home to store. After 2 days of this cold weather almost all the comforters are back home keeping people warm. Kind of funny really. When the weather turns hot again, Nong wil be washing and storing them again until next cold season... That is if the warm season ever returns. Maybe this is the start of the ice age. :D

I come from the North of England which isn't actually renowned for the heat.I must be getting soft though,has I,m freezing my nuts of with a jumper on.:)

what nuts ??? l have been looking for them and my member for an hour or more ,,,, l want to piss badly

Same here went to have a piss this morning . and mine looks like action mans bobble hat rolleyes.gif

:cheesy: another quality post

13.9 deg here in Lampang at 8am, although blue sky can be for the first time in a few days. The wife's mood has noticeably deteriorated in this cold patch, so when I explained that we have weeks upon weeks of this weather (only colder and windier) back home in England, she has gone frosty on us visiting the motherland... I suppose every grey cloud has a silver lining :D

egg.

re ... roast pork ,vegies and gravy for dinner tonight

like this one only available in chiang mai ?

dave2 : )

ps ... ive beenn running my fan heater for three days now : (

eggsactly the same Dave ,,, well close to it,, l love roast spuds , but that looks like a bloody good feed ,,,,, l used legs of pork for a long time ,, mainly for the crackle(aroy),, but the amount of fat was just too much plus they were costing 800 to 1000Bt each ,,, now its a 2kg piece of loin and whats left is great for salads & sandwiches ,,,

if l ever get to Chiang Mai ,,, l will look that place up

cheers ,,,, and nearly as cold here as it was yesterday ,, l dont have a heater :(

Bunch of softies, 17 C here and I still sit outside in bare top and shorts for my breakfast, it is invigorating, particularly with the strong breeze. i feel sorry for the villagers though, three layers of clothes and huddled around fires shivering, even the dogs are wearing jackets. As my cat said, they've gone soft :lol:

Already back to over 30C in Bangkok

It was nice while it lasted, be able to walk a couple miles without sweating while breathing nice air

Yes, it was nice. Now back to dripping sweat, four showers a day and feeling generally uncomfortable. I am told that the good weather should be back tomorrow though.