The Band From Stonehead Tavern, Eddie & Co.

tomat

they now play at el murphys

,if you google it im pretty sure the website will come up ,

el murphys is on the corner of soi selakem 1st soi on the right as you walk up the bintabaht from the hilton end ,when you turn right just walk right to the end and its the last bar on the right

Thanks ste860, I actually did see flyers at El Murphy on Thursday night for St. Patrick's day saying that "stonehead band" were playing there normally. But for some reason I have the idea that there is a different band called that, I didn't think that Eddie's band was called that.

Thanks ste860, I actually did see flyers at El Murphy on Thursday night for St. Patrick's day saying that "stonehead band" were playing there normally. But for some reason I have the idea that there is a different band called that, I didn't think that Eddie's band was called that.

They have been playing their for about 3 years. :whistling:

They have been playing their for about 3 years. :whistling:

I went to El Murphy last night, and as I thought this is not the band I was looking for. Correct, the band is called Stonehead Band or something like that, but that's not what I was looking for.

The band I was looking for is with the long haired Eddie as a singer, little guy on guitar who is the best guitarist I've ever seen, young skinny guy on bass and older very experienced guy on drums. They used to play Thurs-Sun at Stonehead Tavern on the corner of Soi 55, but that is closed now so wonder where they play now. Before this, they played in a tiny place at Bintabaht, think it was called 224.

Ahhh that band. Yes a couple of years ago they played early in the evening at 224 bar and the bar has been dead since they stopped playing. I didn't know his name was Eddie though, I always likened him to a Thai Mick Jagger with his looks, posing and dancing. I asked how old the little guitarist was cos he looks about 12 but is in his 20's !! He has a white guitar with skulls on so if anyone recognises that description let us know where they play now.

Not heard of Souay Vista, is it a bar or restaurant and how far down Soi 94 ? After Khun oy ?

Edited by YorkshireTyke

It is Wednesday and Sunday that band play at Souay Vista - I checked when we drove past this afternoon. It is a restaurant and is situated about half way up Soi 94 - well past Oy's, just before a bright pink row of shop houses.