Which One Of You Shot The Dog?

mstribling

Warpspeed's avatar is very current, the incident happened in a Sydney school a couple of days ago.

The kid who was thrown to the ground, breaking his ankle, was the agressor.

He landed half a dozen punches before the bigger kid lost it and showed what can happen to a bully.

It's the subject of much media debate in Australia about school bullying.

It was me. But first I had to kick him a few times to getting him running. It's not sporting to shoot him standing still. I think I'll have him mounted in my trophy room.

Your'e sick Ian I mean shooting is one thing but "mounting" a dead dog...ye randy ole bugger you!!:o

It was me. But first I had to kick him a few times to getting him running. It's not sporting to shoot him standing still. I think I'll have him mounted in my trophy room.

Your'e sick Ian I mean shooting is one thing but "mounting" a dead dog...ye randy ole bugger you!!:o

You should have seen what happened to the sheep in my trophy room!

Oh, on second thought, maybe you wouldn't have enjoyed that ... :D

Ian_with_ram_Em.sized.jpg

It's only a Min Pin too what does that say about masculinity :lol: ?? In any case and all seriousness, poor dog...

Warpspeed's avatar is very current, the incident happened in a Sydney school a couple of days ago.

He landed half a dozen punches before the bigger kid lost it and showed what can happen to a bully.

That's a quite sickening clip. You can see the kid move at the end otherwise I'd have assumed he was a gonner. I'll search it now.

Yes it is, thank you for pointing that out and it is a poignant statement about bullying and driving someone beyond their limits of reasonable tolerance especially just for ones twisted personal gratification or entertainment and doesn't just apply to a physical confrontation but all forms of bullying and antagonizing..

I understood he broke his knee but either way he pushed once too far and rightfully paid the price :ph34r: ...

JFYI Nothing was "fatal" as the GIF suggests, just seriously painful and debilitating both physically and mentally no doubt due to his loss of face as well, figuratively speaking :)..

Edited by WarpSpeed

That's a quite sickening clip. You can see the kid move at the end otherwise I'd have assumed he was a gonner. I'll search it now.

Hard to find lately, it's been deleted quite a bit..

The big, fat kid probably had a passive personality and had been picked on previously by bigger guys. The little bully thought he had the backing of his mates and figured wrongly that the big kid would continue being passive. Most everyone has a limit and the big kid finally snapped... and the little twerp got his just rewards. I have no sympathy at all for him. I've seen the clip on another forum of mature men who make rational decisions. Most of them agree with me. The little guy started it and the big guy finished it... end of story. I've seen lots of big bullies get taken out by much smaller guys, and I have no sympathy for whatever might happen to any bully.

i saw it too, he was a German apparenly

he shot the dog with a small calibre hunting rifle for pissing over his crappy old merc wheel

the dog was probably worth more than the car and in my view worth ten times the life of the shooter

if the celebrated Karma actually works then this guy should be euthanized, the sooner the better...........

The shooting some dumb dog for pissing on a car, wanke_r, top wanke_r. As for some wanting to see the video of the dog being shot, bunch of saddo’s! If you can feel no remorse for the senseless killing of another creature, and in fact gloat over the images of a life being so violently taken, I just think it’s a bit sad!

OK, the jokes and shit about what happened, that’s normal human defense mechanism at work, I know, I’ve been there, eaten the pie and got the T-shirt, but wanting to see the vid, I don’t get it, can someone explain what exactly you get from viewing the images, I really am interested……………….See if you can do it without resorting to slagging me off a!