Come On Ladies, Let's Talk Reality

seonai

I agree that there is tooooooo big and there is toooooooo small.

I am happy to anounce that I am 'just' right.

As for treating farang females with less respect than thai females, in reality I just dont want to deal with farang females again to ever have to be worried about being disrepectful to them.

I agree that there is tooooooo big and there is toooooooo small.

As for treating farang females with less respect than thai females, in reality I just dont want to deal with farang females again to ever have to be worried about being disrepectful to them.

So why are you on this forum then?

And why would you want to announce such a thing?

I think that's quite shallow of you to write farang women off wholesale, esepecially considering that no two (out of so many) are exactly alike. And I hope you are still in contact with your mother or any other female family members. :o

Edited by thohts

I think that's quite shallow of you to write farang women off wholesale, esepecially considering that no two (out of so many) are exactly alike. And I hope you are still in contact with your mother or any other female family members. :o

Firstly SBK, well I am here because this forum does not seem to be solely centred around farang females...or am I wrong ? I am here because there is great info on Visa' for example and the housing/real estate section as another example. I just happened to pop in and see this section, forgive me if reality hurts or that my personal opinion hurts you also.

Thots... I have no problem in being shallow in your eyes, it is the way I feel and if me stating my truth is a problem then so be it.

As for my mother, no I am not in contact anymore. I do not believe in contacting the spirits. As for other female family members, not really, only one and very infrequently at that.

I thought you would gather from my post that I meant from a romantic/sexual aspect. I do not view any family members from that angle!!!

Firstly SBK, well I am here because this forum does not seem to be solely centred around farang females...or am I wrong ? I am here because there is great info on Visa' for example and the housing/real estate section as another example. I just happened to pop in and see this section, forgive me if reality hurts or that my personal opinion hurts you also.

Thots... I have no problem in being shallow in your eyes, it is the way I feel and if me stating my truth is a problem then so be it.

As for my mother, no I am not in contact anymore. I do not believe in contacting the spirits. As for other female family members, not really, only one and very infrequently at that.

I thought you would gather from my post that I meant from a romantic/sexual aspect. I do not view any family members from that angle!!!

Jackjack this is called the Ladies Forum. It is predominantly frequented by the Ladies that you choose not to associate yourself with. Maybe you could politely go "jack" somewhere else? :D

Uh, under pinned at the top of the forum page you will find a topic called "Ladies In Thailand - Rules, Please read before posting."

If you had read that, perhaps this would seem relevant:

This section of ThaiVisa.com is dedicated to women living in/travelling to or interested in Thailand.

All posters male or female are welcome to post here but this section is predominately for women.

As such I ask that you do not abuse/flame or troll here. That includes making derogatory comments towards women or men or abusing posters.

A man that cannot bothered to read is just sooo unattractive! :o

1. Post about how men and women relate here

2. Several posts adding valid points

3. Troll comes along usually around page 2 or 3 (any time now...) and makes a "witty" comment using one of the following original topics (AKA the post equivalent of a "bad touch") :

a) Big butts

b ) Non-feminine

c) "Feminazis" are ruining.... blah, blah, blah

d) In "cave man days" men acted like, uh, cave men and they should now too

e) My ex-wife took, did, said...blah, blah, blah

f) Stop insulting Thai women (when nobody did)

g) If I forgot one, I'm sure somebody will be along shortly to correct my omission

I just want to thank you for making my prediction come true (so far we are on #3.) If only good things were as predictable as jackjack, I'd have won the lottery by now.

4. The troll gets piled on. 95% of comments are nicer and more reasonable than sed troll deserves

Dear Troll,

obviously, anything that I might have to say will not influence your frame of mind one iota. So I won't bother.

Rock on Ladies and please forgive some of the narrow minded menfolk :o

Kat, Boo, Khall and SBK, thanks for your intelligent comments.... sorry not to have replied earlier but work and children etc etc etc.....

Guys I just asked about a more thought provoking topic.... how did it get on to 'size' and other stuff ????????????

I mean we don;t have to be serious all the time.... but a little bit of decent conversation wouldn't go amiss.....

Yours feeling sorry for having started the topic...

Seonai

Its funny, this topic, because of the business I am in (beach bungalows) I am in constant contact with farang men, 99% of them visitors. Only one of them has ever given me trouble (and he was an idiot, hassled everybody, typical lager lout). Neither have I had trouble with the farang men who have chosen to come live here in the past few years (a new trend on our island). In fact, one of my closest friends is such a man. I have only had one resident farang man treat me rudely (a turning senile old man who is rude to everyone) and I am smart enough to realize that is one person. Now, I suspect that alot of the guys who have issues with farang women making comments about their thai gf/wives are in fact, dealing with tourists because any woman who has lived here long enough comes to realize that what other people do with their lives is really their own business.

I am a firm believer in treating others as you wish to be treated and have found that by treating people with friendly common courtesy I tend to get the same in return.

Neither have I had trouble with the farang men who have chosen to come live here in the past few years (a new trend on our island).

i haven't either, in fact the farang men are more polite to me here than they are in farangland... perhaps because being from the same culture we can relate to each other on a different level than thai girls can relate to them. they probably miss that occasionally. (i do too).

as for size- i agree it only matters in extremes. i did have to break up with one guy because it simply hurt too much to have sex (huge!), but we wouldn't have worked out anyway, and otherwise size has never been too important.

femininity- being a true, straight down the middle bi girl, it would be rather hypocritical of me to judge people based on sexual preference or gender leanings. i am very open to anyone who tries to be exactly who they are and not what people expect of them. i prefer really feminine girls (am one myself) and alpha male boys, but would not discount a butch lesbian as being unfeminine in the least. like boo says you can't help being female. you just are. there are many ways to interpret this in a person and they are not all immediately obvious. i know some really butch thai girls who would send some farang men screaming :o.

...& whoever said they would like to discuss changes they made in themselves in order to be happy living here (don't have it here to quote), i like that topic as well. coming from the US, i am finding that i basically have to re-think all of my basic values in order not to become overly frustrated and critical of thai culture. i am in fact the exact same person here as i am in the US, and won't change that, but i do have to tone down my straightforwardness, my analytical thinking, my way of communicating with people in general in order not to have constant conflict. i am learning patience and cultural understanding, though in the long run, i will never adopt this culture as my own because i just think differently and i prefer my headstrong way to the thai way, since it has gotten me everything i want in life... in the past 8 years there have been good lessons being learned though.

Edited by girlx

Just in after a night out. Aahh. Sit back surf the net with a Singha. OOH Ladies in Thailand I like those...

Oh its falang ladies, anyhoo...

Hmm kat...

yada yada

I noticed a significant portion of Western men have forgotten how to relate to a woman who is not beholden to him in some way. They are also living in a society that treats men as an unquestioned privileged class, and men with white skin or Western status as some sort of celebrity.

Yeah ###### right...

My suspicion (confirmed) is that so many of them have attracted or sought out women who have an overt or covert economic interest - or view them as the latest fashion accessory - that they have forgotten how to relate to women who have none (uh hu). I think (absolutely confirmed) they are also able to slack off quite a bit here - intellectually, ethically, and socially, which becomes more noticeable when they are interacting with women who were shaped by the same cultural norms (err never do it so don't know), and in general, by a higher standard of education and expectation. Most of these men are in relationships with huge age or status/education differentials, which would not be possible where they are from,

Yeah ###### right...

yada yada

every Thai woman, no matter who she is or what she looks like, is ALWAYS more perfect, etc., etc. than every Western/fa rang woman, no matter who she is, or what she looks like. Most often it is enough that she is Asian or Thai, which is more characteristic of a fetish ([I]yup[/i[/I]]), rather than a real assessment.

Yup

Before you flame me, I too think that Thai and Asian women are very beautiful. They have beautiful bodies and bone structures (###### straight) - no argument there.

Yup

yada yada

What a strange site. Just seems to post the blindingly obvious...

Oh well another Singha and then bed.

:o:D:D:D

It was only a joke. Sheesh.

Look we could discuss this topic seriously but I see you've already had 30+ pages of it below and it looks like those who were in entranced positions to begin with stayed there.

Also I find when discussing sexual politics with farang women the responses can all be categorised under one or more of the following headings:

You do not understand the situation, ie she'd only with you for the money, she hates you behind your back etc.

If you understand the situation and say your actually happy with it you must be lieing as you couldn't possibly be happy with such a situation.

If you understand the situation and I accept that your happy with it that is morally repugnant to me so you lose the argument because I say so.

I want my privileged position back and I want you to return to being powerless as you were in the west.

Play nice.

'Oh yarpy.... you give up on the challenges of life so easily it seems..... loser!!!!'

Yeah real sorry about that. It must be my total inability to deal with a 'real' woman that makes me such a loser.

BUT WAIT!

What are these Thai woman I have been dealing with if they are not 'real' women...

They must be robots...

Do the Japanese know how advance the Thais are in electronics? I could have sworn they were 'real'...

:o

Play nice...

'Oh yarpy.... you give up on the challenges of life so easily it seems..... loser!!!!'

Yeah real sorry about that.  It must be my total inability to deal with a 'real' woman that makes me such a loser.

BUT WAIT!

What are these Thai woman I have been dealing with if they are not 'real' women...

They must be robots...

Do the Japanese know how advance the Thais are in electronics?  I could have sworn they were 'real'...

:D Play nice...

I must be a stupid woman, but I really don't understand his point :o