Love At First Sight!

DeDanan

I also do not see a big difference in the “morals” of a woman who accepts money for sex and a man who pays money for sex. Those of you who have never paid for sex can feel free to look down your noses at those of us who have, if it makes you feel superior.

spot on. well said.

I know its popular to paint the pictures in stark contrast of black and white..but afterall we are in 2005 now...and even Thailand have a fair amount of "modern thinking" young people.....

Ok..so in this case we have a 17 year age difference and a meeting place in Sukumvith Road...which does not bode well...still let us keep an open mind.....

Give her the benifit of the doubt and invite her to visit you on a 3 month tourist visa and see how it goes....... :o:D:D

I also do not see a big difference in the “morals” of a woman who accepts money for sex and a man who pays money for sex. Those of you who have never paid for sex can feel free to look down your noses at those of us who have, if it makes you feel superior.

spot on. well said.

Yes, I agree. It's an excellent statement from DeDanan

If you gave a 25 year old girl in your hometownl 1000 pounds a week, I'm sure she could fake love for you. This would be roughly the equivalent of giving the average girl who goes to these areas about 10,000 baht a month........

10,000 Baht in Thailand does not buy anywhere near £4000 in Uk

spot on. well said.

Yes, I agree. It's an excellent statement from DeDanan

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeer if you read the original post, he quite clearly states that he gave this girl money when he said goodbye. Therefore he paid for sex. So she is a woman who accepts money for sex and he is a man who pays for sex. At least they are compatable morally :o

I actually thought that this was a troll.

How can any man be considering marriage to a girl he has known for a few hours.?

But then, in a later post, he states that he does not believe a marriage should last forever, it will last as long as it lasts :D That seems strange to me. If I was to consider marriage it would be because I am confident that it will last the rest of my life (no balcony jibes please). If I wasn't then I would not consider myself ready for marriage.

Edited by loong

Then: she sends me an email offering to be my housekeeper! For a small remuneration. I reply saying I am not looking for a housekeeper, but a wife / lover / life partner etc….

I don't understand this bit. Is she offering to be your housekeeper in LOS? Do you have a home there? Or is she offering to be your housekeeper in the UK (if that is where you are from)? If it's the latter, you'll be waiting a long time to get her a visa :o

Actually the OP seems like a nice enough guy . Maybe he does not know anyone in the same situation as himself . I have been there and im sure alot of us have been there as well . However posting something like this here will bring out the worst ones but I respect his .....wanting to share with someone / us . I know I would not leave myself that wide open here , but I have been here for awhile .

So as I said before good luck to you if its what you truly want to do but do take some of the advice given here , as not mean spirited but from experience.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeer if you read the original post, he quite clearly states that he gave this girl money when he said goodbye. Therefore he paid for sex. So she is a woman who accepts money for sex and he is a man who pays for sex. At least they are compatable morally"

yeah, that's right.

I have paid for sex many times, I am not trying to feel superior to the OP. What I was really trying to say was see the situation as it is. If you realise it and both of you are ok, fine!

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-09-18 11:13:07)

If you gave a 25 year old girl in your hometownl 1000 pounds a week, I'm sure she could fake love for you. This would be roughly the equivalent of giving the average girl who goes to these areas about 10,000 baht a month........

I got this figure by assuming that the girl may be from upcountry where she might get 3,000 baht a month from working. If you give that kind of girl 10,000 a month that is like giving a girl in the UK that earns 1000 pounds a month, and gives up her job for a guy to look after her, 4000 pounds a month.

I have paid for sex many times, I am not trying to feel superior to the OP. What I was really trying to say was see the situation as it is. If you realise it and both of you are ok, fine!
QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-09-18 11:13:07)

I got this figure by assuming that the girl may be from upcountry where she might get 3,000 baht a month from working. If you give that kind of girl 10,000 a month that is like giving a girl in the UK that earns 1000 pounds a month, and gives up her job for a guy to look after her, 4000 pounds a month.

Yours was a great post , I liked it alot . I had a LOL at " would you want a 42 year old .. " . hes having fun and thats a dangerous thing .

Neeranam, think this is a bit off:

She held hands with you in public?

She is not a normal Thai woman.

Normal Thai women will hold hands in public too you know, its called being modern I think. tongue.gif

OP, you do realise you was going to get loads of flaming for this post didn't you? biggrin.gif

Yes I know many Thai couples hold hands now, and especially those thais married to farang, but not on their first meeting, come on!

Neeranam, think this is a bit off:

She held hands with you in public?

She is not a normal Thai woman.

Normal Thai women will hold hands in public too you know, its called being modern I think. tongue.gif

OP, you do realise you was going to get loads of flaming for this post didn't you? biggrin.gif

Yes I know many Thai couples hold hands now, and especially those thais married to farang, but not on their first meeting, come on!

Fair enough point..................OK, let the witch hunt proceed! :o

Edited by bkkmadness

Well you shot your wad right off the bat telling her you're looking for a wife. What was the hurry? Are you afraid someone else will snatch her up? Confess to your friends not the person you are begining negotiations with. Fourteen visits to LoS you should know better, but..well...trust your judgement but don't deceive yourself either. Watch your pocketbook and good luck. I like to hear of successes.

Side note: All you guys that lay on your backs immediately like puppies to have your bellies rubbed you take the sport out of the game. It's no wonder you aren't treated with respect.

Have to agree with Aughie here - there are alot of different types of girls all over the world but IMHO, their mothers educated them when they are young that males have strengths and weaknesses and through watever it is, some prefer to identify and explore these weaknesses for their own profit. This applies to women all around the world, not specifically Thais. I'd just say to the OP, take good stock of all that's been said here by both sexes, keep your options open and make her work a little for your love.

Love your dog anology Augie! :o

PS, ladies, please don't flame me as this is meant to be a non-sexist observation!