Box Trailers

As I said why be argumentative, the OP was not wrong, I and many others knew what he was wanting, your wrong in assuming he wanted an enclosed trailer which in hindsight is rather daft considering the whole reason for the want of a box trailer was due to the fact his pickup has an enclosed tray with the Carryboy installed on it.

Nope he asked for a box trailer I.E.enclosed, in spite of what you think you understood it was only because you often understand things in a backward fashion anyway as has been proven time and again....

Sorry princess, he asked for a box trailer, I and many others understood his request, hence the link I provided, might be time for you to take off the blinkers and realise there is a world out there other than the US of Whatever.

My Goodness me, my apologies to all, looks like the thread turned into a poo fight between Carryboy interest or supporters and the American version of English, at least people here can all agree on Thai Eng-grish !!!!!! well I hope they can. laugh.gif (for confirmation that was sarcasm)wink.gif

I don't think it's a issue of spelling of Real Proper English, eg Colour vrs Color but more of Bonet vrs The Hood, or The Boot vrs The Trunk etc, British English vrs American English, really, who gives a poo, but just confirming, I was inquiring about a common box trailer in real English.

Yes, I was wrong, My apologies for not having clarification on that. I hope this is settled OK.

Since this is a Thai forum in Thailand, only fair in this case to use Thai definitions, I hope this settles it, please... The two main Thai manufactures of open trailers I was referring to call them box trailers n Thailand, so I should have said, Thai Box Trailers, silly of me calling them Box Trailers.

I am actually happy with my Carryboy on the pickup, had no issues with it, except what I would consider normal ware and tare, the only recent issue has been when I pulled it off to get bigger things into the pick up, hence why I want a Thai Box Trailer, the local Carryboy dealer quoted 1800b to pull it off and put it back on, I also thought it good to replace the rubber seal between the cab and the Carryboy that was starting to craze, but the ass-hole official Carryboy dealer then charged 1200b to store it on his premises for the night to bring it up to 3000b, I put this down to a rouge dealer, mai pen rai...... What goes around comes around.

Anyway Gentlemen and Dudes laugh.gif Please kick back & relax and leave the keyboard warrior syndrome stuff to other threads on here as it's now Thai Box Trailer for now on OK.

jap.gifjap.gif

Edited by haveaniceday

Sawadee have a nice day ;

I thought a trailer was a pilot episode preview for a planned TV series? :giggle:

Seriously though, on to your original trailer query, I had a very positive experience with a UpBeat motorcycle transport trailer, bought it used in 2005 then sold it 4 years later for more than what I originally paid for it, UpBeat quality was first-rate.

check out upbeat.co.th , they offer a wide range of flatbed and enclosed trailers (boxes in many styles ; aluminum, galvanized steel, wood or fiberglass boxes) along with many other transporter type trailers, single and double axels. Upbeat trailers manufactured at Bangplee are designed to FMVSS and are compliant with Thai Land Transportation Department. If you decide to purchase a trailer from UpBeat they can legally register and get a legit Thai License Plate for trailer. My understanding in Thailand is only about 10% of trailers sold go through with the registration process, seems the other 90% are pulling trailers illegitimately in the land of smiles.

For UpBeat and or sister UpTbb in Bangplee, Mr Harry is the main man there, usually overseas; also Khun Phichate knows all about the new, used and made to order trailers there. :clap2:

By the way, you know you are trailer park trash, when your old boat and trailer in the back yard has not left in 15 years. :cheesy:

^Nice looking automotive trailers..

Also noticed that they carry enclosed "box trailers" and the open trailers commonly referred to as cargo or flatbed trailers listed accordingly :whistling: .

Edited by WarpSpeed