Honda Brio Launched Yesterday

Hi I've seen no mention of test drives yet. Can you contact a honda dealer?

The brio is shorter wider and broader than the march. the brio's engine is 90 hp (4 cylinder) vs 79 hp (3 cyl.) for the march; plus of loads of other differences that you can see from the websites. Some say it's ugly, though looks are highly subjective. Some would say the same about the march.

I'll be looking at one, as a second car, for my family. They will be on display at the upcoming motor show. The 1.2 is reported to be very good in the UK jazz and gives similar performance to a 1.4 jazz there. That car is quite a bit heavier than the brio, so I would expect the manual version of the brio should be quite nippy, but not outright fast by any stretch. The cvt in the march is quite a bit slower than the manual version as well.

Are they available in colours other than spew green?

Blue, white, silver, and black. These are the same colours found in the honda range, while the green is a new one. I prefer either the blue or white myself. Google up "honda brio" - there are plenty of photos of it there.

They all look a bit like a 30 year old Honda Civc hatchback

If they looked like the 30 year Civic 3 door hatch, it would be a vast improvement on these current shapes, I always thought the early Civic 3 door was one of the better designed motors of that period. At least on par with the early Golf which I thought was also a good design. They both looked original and individual with no hint of the dreadful 'jelly mould' look that was to change not only cars but bikes design too.

Can't imagine any of these bland looking jam jars would ever achieve 'classic car' status, certainly not in the way that both the Civic and Golf have.

I guess they look marginally better than the current Civic and Vios, (each new model seemingly uglier than the previous) but only because they are hatchbacks, and there is less opportunity to make those ugly boots, one can only wonder what drugs some of these car and bike designers are on, <deleted>' ugly pills,:bah: it's beyond me.

They all look a bit like a 30 year old Honda Civc hatchback

If they looked like the 30 year Civic 3 door hatch, it would be a vast improvement on these current shapes, I always thought the early Civic 3 door was one of the better designed motors of that period. At least on par with the early Golf which I thought was also a good design. They both looked original and individual with no hint of the dreadful 'jelly mould' look that was to change not only cars but bikes design too.

Can't imagine any of these bland looking jam jars would ever achieve 'classic car' status, certainly not in the way that both the Civic and Golf have.

I guess they look marginally better than the current Civic and Vios, (each new model seemingly uglier than the previous) but only because they are hatchbacks, and there is less opportunity to make those ugly boots, one can only wonder what drugs some of these car and bike designers are on, <deleted>' ugly pills,:bah: it's beyond me.

The age of aerodynamics and fuel efficiency has severely limited the creative scope of the designers I'm afraid..

Edited by WarpSpeed