Advice About A Chiang Mai Company

Hi everyone!

browsing through several threads, I noticed that this question has been asked before, but I still could not find any precise answer, so I'll start the topic again. There is this consultancy in Chiang Mai called Chiang Mai Lanna Business Services, for several years now they seem to spend massive amounts in advertising job openings for call centre jobs in German, French and Italian. They always assure that they provide employment visas too, and we all know how difficult it is for companies to hire foreigners in Thailand. I have searched all over the Net and could not find any complain or scandal about them. Still, the fact that they are constantly offering jobs to foreigners in Chiang Mai does sound too good to be true.

So I'd like to recruit the help of any of TV members, possibly staying in Chiang Mai, someone must have heard of them, the place is not so big after all and the expats community there seems quite supportive, maybe you have friends that work or used to work for them, what is the vibe around them like? I don't mean finding their address or phone number, that they publish already on their website, along with the information that they are a Thai Limited company (not sure what that would entail) but they don't say how many employees they have or give the names of their CEO etc.

I'll buy you a drink the next time I'm in CM if you can help me solve this riddle!