Funny Shirts

mstribling

Of course this will turn into some hate filled tirade somewhere along the way.

But for the time being...

We went to pick up school books this AM, and I saw this young girl wearing a Tshirt that said "How do you spell relief?" Underneath it was a huge pot leaf with the words " Columbian"

I was going to take a pic but it started to rain.

What are some of the funny shirts you have seen?

I saw a kids t shirt in a shop up country that had a picture of a monkey with "spank my monkey" written under it.

Slightly related I was in Tokyu department store a few weeks ago and there was some happy sounding English song playing over the P.A. but the obviously didnt understand the lyrics as they were saying "fuc_k you very much", made me and the Mrs laugh anyway.

Three I can’t forget; “Carpenters do it with big wood” seen on a very pregnant woman, and seen on a very young girl; “Butt sex is wild, very good fun and gives you no child” I wonder if she, or her Mum knew what that was all about, Mmmmmmmm! On another occasion I was at a food stall, (side of the road) with the wife, a young girl with, I presume her Mum, serving, the girl had a T-shirt with “please <deleted>*k-me” on the front, I asked my wife to tell the Mum, (discreetly)that the T-shirt was not a good idea on a young teenager.

I saw a kids t shirt in a shop up country that had a picture of a monkey with "spank my monkey" written under it.

Slightly related I was in Tokyu department store a few weeks ago and there was some happy sounding English song playing over the P.A. but the obviously didnt understand the lyrics as they were saying "fuc_k you very much", made me and the Mrs laugh anyway.

Should be Lily Allen :D

Look inside, look inside your tiny mind

and look a bit harder

cause we're so uninspired

so sick and tired

of all the hatred you harbor

so you say it's not okay to be gay

well I think you're just evil

you're just some racist who can't tie my laces

you're point of view is medieval

<removed> you, <removed> you very very much

cause we hate what you do

and we hate your whole crew

so please don't stay in touch

<removed> you, <removed> you very very much

cause your words don't translate

and it's getting quite late

so please don't stay in touch

do you get, do you get a little kick out of being small-minded?

you want to be like your father

it's approval you're after

well that's not how you'll find it

do you, do you really enjoy living a life that's so hateful

cause there's a hole where your soul should be

you're losing control of it

and it's really distasteful

Edited by JurgenG

Yep, just Youtubed it and that is the song, cheers

Should be Lily Allen :D

I saw a thai girl the other day wearing a t-shirt which at first glance I thought was the standard "I (heart) Bangkok" one you see all over the country.

Something about it didn't look quite right and when I re-read it, it said; "I (heart) BigCock" :D

The font was exactly the same and I'm sure most people didn't even give it a second glance.

I saw a thai girl the other day wearing a t-shirt which at first glance I thought was the standard "I (heart) Bangkok" one you see all over the country.

Something about it didn't look quite right and when I re-read it, it said; "I (heart) BigCock" :D

The font was exactly the same and I'm sure most people didn't even give it a second glance.

:) Excellent.

One morning whilst watching Thai Channel 3 I noticed one of the 4 girls on the morning show (Kalamare) wearing a T-shirt that said 'I am so happy I could shit' !!

Obviously nobody in the wardrobe department had bothered to check the English.

I spotted a girl of about 15 years old in Laos a few years ago wearing a Burnley FC football shirt , that was a shock on its own but even more so when she walked away, written on the back was 'I take it up the Arse'. So sad that it must be foreigners writing these messages for those to have printed , where else would it come from .

For a while during the early nineties, I took the train from Bangkok to Hua Hin almost every weekend. Every time in Phetchaburi a girl selling sweets boarded the train, wearing a T shirt with the text "I would rather have a nice ass than big tits". Most likely she didn't have the vaguest idea what the T shirt was saying, but any man being able to read it would be more likely to look down her body then when the shirt would have had a text like "Church of England".

In a small town somewhere in Central Africa, I was amazed to spot somebody wearing a shirt saying "Utrechtse heuvelrug", which is a little known national park in the Netherlands close to where I grew up.

These examples aren't shirts I've seen Thais wear, but ones I had made up at MBK for 250baht each when I first moved here. I thought they might garner a chuckle none the less.

These are shirts are more tongue in check, but could be interpreted as also being in poor taste, (you’re forewarned)

Here's a pic of the one which gets the most comments from foreigners when I wear it;

post-26360-0-50481800-1300769177_thumb.j

I also made up ones which say;

NOT a Sex Tourist !!

(I Live Here..)

another one which says;

Thai Gurlz (Take TWO They're Small!)

one more which says;

It's ALWAYS About The Money !

The last one, which I’ve yet to wear (as it's too over the top, even for me);

Just Here For The Whores !

FWIW: going on 6 years here I've become a 'kinder-gentler' Tod Daniels. (Mostly I just stick to wearing my KISS t-shirts)

Note to the MODZ: if this post is too far off base; please delete it!!

If you want to see t-shirts in poor taste try; tshirthell dot com.

You'd be hard pressed to find shirts more politically incorrect than theirs.

FWIW: I sent in my "Just Here For The Whores" idea and DIDN'T win their monthly prize.

Actually they did respond and said the shirt would only appeal to a 'niche' market. ..

Here's a pic from a shirt on their site (the message often times seems appropriate here):

post-26360-0-23523500-1300855310_thumb.j

Can't remember now if it was in northern Japan or somewhere in Korea, but a young lady waiting at a traffic pedestrian crossing had an interesting t-shirt: "Lovely and lusty Looking for shore leave"

At least it made me think. Wonder if she had *any* idea what it might be about.

Saw one on the BTS this morning. Not really funny, but definitely thought provoking. "Jesus Fills Me Up". I didn't ask if it was a reference to size, some regular thing she's got going with the bloke, or a religious message.

Saw one on the BTS this morning. Not really funny, but definitely thought provoking. "Jesus Fills Me Up". I didn't ask if it was a reference to size, some regular thing she's got going with the bloke, or a religious message.

Funny :)