Ban Amphur Beach Ska Night

BIGJIMMY

There is a SKA night on Saturday 2nd April on Ban Amphur Beach, I saw the last one advertised last year but had to go to work so I missed it otherwise I would have gone, I was wondering if these nights are any good, anyone been??

I'm a massive SKA fan and am going either way - come on!!

Jimmy

I know the Lek Bar, it was indeed one of my locals when I first moved here, that was when they were half-way up Soi 7 before they moved to where they are now. I haven't been in there for ages.

I have quite a collection myself that I listen to at home.

SOIHOK - get yourself to Ban Amphur!!!

We might pop by, but it would be late. Have a bbq to attend!

It's a great location, right on the beach, plenty of food and beer booths. Last time we were there, plenty of chairs for everybody, fairly easy parking. We like it a lot.

How did you hear about this?

Will there be live bands or is this just recorded music? Actually, I'd really enjoy a night of "Beach Music" (Embers, Tams, Drifters, General Johnson & the Chairmen, Temptations, Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs, Four Tops, Robbin Thompson, etc.), but a night of SKA might do until someone figures out what real beach music is. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Thailaw

I know the Lek Bar, it was indeed one of my locals when I first moved here, that was when they were half-way up Soi 7 before they moved to where they are now. I haven't been in there for ages.

I have quite a collection myself that I listen to at home.

SOIHOK - get yourself to Ban Amphur!!!

I remember when they were half way up Soi 7 also, happy times.

I would love to go but I,m up to my neck in work here in Singapore. Have a good time !! B)

I'm currently also away working but get back to Bangers Saturday morning. I have a pal who lives in Bang Saray, he told me about it, so me and the enemy will spend the day emptying his fridge then jumping around and stomping at the gig then spend the night at his place - good times!!!

Jimmy