Big Bike

HDRIDER

I know that place very well, not going there again after they tried to rip me off big time :(

but its something like that place i look for but for big bikes.

I agree.

C Cube are big rip offs and should be avoided.

I was told that Home Works across from Central has a new big name car care centre going in but i have not been up there for a while and not seen if it's open or a myth.

Ride past and take a look.

I know that place very well, not going there again after they tried to rip me off big time :(

I go there a lot for my modifications, tried to rip you off would be interested to know how? everything there has a price and no duel priceing as far as I am aware.

I agree.

I was told that Home Works across from Central has a new big name car care centre going in but i have not been up there for a while and not seen if it's open or a myth.

C Cube wash, vacuum and wax my 4 door pickup for 350 baht every 2-3 months, pluss the Meguir wax (cause I dont want the cheap wax) at approx 2000 baht good for 12-15 times. hardly a rip off

I agree.

C Cube wash, vacuum and wax my 4 door pickup for 350 baht every 2-3 months, pluss the Meguir wax (cause I dont want the cheap wax) at approx 2000 baht good for 12-15 times. hardly a rip off

Why don't you tell us why it is a big rip off, prices are displayed and that is the price you pay so please tell us all where the rip off is!!! never had a problem there maybe it is just you!!!

Edited by kenny999

I wasn't talking about the car washing part of the business, any idiot can wash a car but the polishing they manage to stuff that up and damage paint and then stick their heads in the sand like it never happened.

No sorry or anything, just a blank stare.

I replaced a clutch using their facility which took 2 a half days due to modifications and adjustments, used my own mechanic and then he tried to bill me 15,000 baht for 2 and a half day use of the lift and said it was a normal price to use a lift. 5000 baht a day.

That was the final straw.

Okay I have only had my car polished once there which was a mistake, I told them wash wax etc 350 bht 2 hours later I am wondering why are they taking so long, I asked and nearly fell over, the boss agreed he had misheard and gave me a discount but that was just a mistake so no rip off,still had to pay 1500bht, the blank stare and no sorry well that is just typical of this country, not sure about the clutch thing but maybe you should have got the price before you started if that is possible in this country..

Guys go back and read the old tread about what i told you about them before, i dont even bother to write again how they rip people off, BTW just a little futher down the road there is a car detail there do a lot better job and very cheap,, thats for the big detail packet, inside and outside plus all the other stuff 8000 baht, this rip of place charge 12.000 for the same job :)

did i tell they manged to set my bumper on fire?? when they did the big polish job for me, did not have the car for days after that,,, they did pay for a new paint job,,, and they should anyway... :angry:

Edited by HDRIDER

Guys go back and read the old tread about what i told you about them before, i dont even bother to write again how they rip people off, BTW just a little futher down the road there is a car detail there do a lot better job and very cheap,, thats for the big detail packet, inside and outside plus all the other stuff 8000 baht, this rip of place charge 12.000 for the same job :)

I fail to see how this place is a rip off, if you see the prices before you have anything done and decide it is to expensive it is not a rip off just to expensive for you!!!

I have had a lot of work done on my car there and very happy with the service I always get a big smile from the girls and the boss is also very helpfull!!

Before you knew of the place down the road I dare say you was happy with C Cube and the price, but now you have found some where cheaper all of a sudden C Cube are rip off''s well in my opinion they are not maybe just more expensive than some where else which gives you a choice of where to go and what to pay!!!!

Edited by kenny999

I fail to see how this place is a rip off, if you see the prices before you have anything done and decide it is to expensive it is not a rip off just to expensive for you!!!

I have had a lot of work done on my car there and very happy with the service I always get a big smile from the girls and the boss is also very helpfull!!

Before you knew of the place down the road I dare say you was happy with C Cube and the price, but now you have found some where cheaper all of a sudden C Cube are rip off''s well in my opinion they are not maybe just more expensive than some where else which gives you a choice of where to go and what to pay!!!!

Thats because you done know the price of parts anywherer else (BKK) they are very expensive but it look like you have not seen any other prices, and please dont tell me you have been around many places since you say they are OK, everybody is nice if they can see money, get the price of the stuff you want and then call BKK and you will see what i mean,,,, they have a great polish business and thats about it, even the stuff i needed done on my car they had to get someone else to do it, you think it will keep the price down?

Thats because you done know the price of parts anywherer else (BKK) they are very expensive but it look like you have not seen any other prices, and please dont tell me you have been around many places since you say they are OK, everybody is nice if they can see money, get the price of the stuff you want and then call BKK and you will see what i mean,,,, they have a great polish business and thats about it, even the stuff i needed done on my car they had to get someone else to do it, you think it will keep the price down?

http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry4104894

No I have not looked around and that is because I am happy with what they are charging, I could not be bothered to go looking in Bangkok just to save a few thousand bht and yes other people do need to do jobs because they do not have everything on site same as the UK 100% of people are nice when they see money here or Bangkok!! anyway it just annoys me that ever since I have been in Thailand all I here people saying is rip off I have been ripped off, I see it as you have paid more so don't go back!!!

HD.

They also melted the clearcoat paint on my car by using the polisher is one spot for too long, causing the heat to bubble up my clearcoat and now i have flat spots in a few locations.

Now i use a mobile detailing guy that has a mobile business and does the glasscoat polishing at my home.

A car takes roughly 6 hours from wash, dry and coat but cheaper and a far more outstanding job than C Cube.

Edited by katasyd

HD.

They also melted the clearcoat paint on my car by using the polisher is one spot for too long, causing the heat to bubble up my clearcoat and now i have flat spots in a few locations.

Now i use a mobile detailing guy that has a mobile business and does the glasscoat polishing at my home.

A car takes roughly 6 hours from wash, dry and coat but cheaper and a far more outstanding job than C Cube.

It's great you have found this guy, but you know you get problems with everyone without exception and if that happens you move on to someone else, you are unhappy with C Cube many people are not.

As for prices I had Xenon headlight conversion 6500 supplied and fitted in the UK this would have cost double and the same applies to all the other things I have had done so I am happy, graphics or stickers are expensive they are being done by Mafiaraceing Phuket but in my opinion the expense here is mainly because it has to be done perfect or it will look terrible.

HD.

It's great you have found this guy, but you know you get problems with everyone without exception and if that happens you move on to someone else, you are unhappy with C Cube many people are not.

As for prices I had Xenon headlight conversion 6500 supplied and fitted in the UK this would have cost double and the same applies to all the other things I have had done so I am happy, graphics or stickers are expensive they are being done by Mafiaraceing Phuket but in my opinion the expense here is mainly because it has to be done perfect or it will look terrible.

My post was directed at HD, not you but yeah, that's fine if you like doing business with them and i'm not trying to talk you out of using their services but you have been warned.

The Xenons there are chinese crap that last 12 months if your lucky and i learnt my lesson that cheaper does not always mean better.

My post was directed at HD, not you but yeah, that's fine if you like doing business with them and i'm not trying to talk you out of using their services but you have been warned.

The Xenons there are chinese crap that last 12 months if your lucky and i learnt my lesson that cheaper does not always mean better.

Chinese crap well I think I will have to show the boss man this post because I certainly would not be happy with chinese crap. and as for have been warned I think slagging down a company like this is not good.

I wasn't talking about the car washing part of the business, any idiot can wash a car but the polishing they manage to stuff that up and damage paint and then stick their heads in the sand like it never happened.

No sorry or anything, just a blank stare.

I replaced a clutch using their facility which took 2 a half days due to modifications and adjustments, used my own mechanic and then he tried to bill me 15,000 baht for 2 and a half day use of the lift and said it was a normal price to use a lift. 5000 baht a day.

That was the final straw.

heard of similar incidents, so i simply "wax samroyhazib baht krap" and hand them the Meguir wax bottle. They always try to sell something more, but "mayo krap". works fine :)

Chinese crap well I think I will have to show the boss man this post because I certainly would not be happy with chinese crap. and as for have been warned I think slagging down a company like this is not good.

Go for it, i'll pay for your petrol to drive over there if you show him this thread.

The boss will know quite well who i am once you show him this thread and let's see if he denies or responds to it.

You are easily offended by the term 'Chinese crap' but have you not done research or searched threads mentioning this topic in the motor forum of thavisa?

Cheap xenons, I have been a victim of the 7000 baht sets when i lived in Bkk, they suck and fail in no time but it's not because the bulbs suck, it's the ballasts.

I'm 3 years into a 12500 set made in Japan and they work flawlessly.

Always remember,you get what you pay for.

Go for it, i'll pay for your petrol to drive over there if you show him this thread.

The boss will know quite well who i am once you show him this thread and let's see if he denies or responds to it.

You are easily offended by the term 'Chinese crap' but have you not done research or searched threads mentioning this topic in the motor forum of thavisa?

Cheap xenons, I have been a victim of the 7000 baht sets when i lived in Bkk, they suck and fail in no time but it's not because the bulbs suck, it's the ballasts.

I'm 3 years into a 12500 set made in Japan and they work flawlessly.

Always remember,you get what you pay for.

yeah, I love the chinese/thai "Brembo"s :rolleyes:

even more exciting, perfectly good Nissin brakes covered with red "Brembo" plastic covers :whistling:

and Chinese Xenon are 2.200 baht set in Supercheap

yeah, I love the chinese/thai "Brembo"s :rolleyes:

even more exciting, perfectly good Nissin brakes covered with red "Brembo" plastic covers :whistling:

and Chinese Xenon are 2.200 baht set in Supercheap

laugh.gif

They actually heat the brakes up by restricting airflow that normally cools the stock caliper.

Just ridiculous.

No I have not looked around and that is because I am happy with what they are charging, I could not be bothered to go looking in Bangkok just to save a few thousand bht and yes other people do need to do jobs because they do not have everything on site same as the UK 100% of people are nice when they see money here or Bangkok!! anyway it just annoys me that ever since I have been in Thailand all I here people saying is rip off I have been ripped off, I see it as you have paid more so don't go back!!!

You dont get it do you??? try read all the tread about that shop and if you still dont get it i will meet you and explain what rip off is :) you have asked in another tread about shops there do everything and now you dont bother, hmm not sure i understand you but feel free to PM me i can tell you of a lot of rip offfssss :D

Best of China

2000Baht post-27591-0-72614300-1300961575_thumb.j

yeah, the problem is not really if they work or not,

the worse problem is that theyr light pattern contains to much spread blinding oncoming traffic. Dangerous for everyone

Good xenon do not blind others, Bad ones are suicidal

Unfortunatley these suppliers are not even shy printing false DOT, CE and E approvals on their products

Best of China

2000Baht post-27591-0-72614300-1300961575_thumb.j

yeah, the problem is not really if they work or not,

the worse problem is that theyr light pattern contains to much spread blinding oncoming traffic. Dangerous for everyone

Good xenon do not blind others, Bad ones are suicidal

Unfortunatley these suppliers are not even shy printing false DOT, CE and E approvals on their products

The best of China you say is 2000 I paid 6500 so is this one of the rip off's you are talking about(selling cheap xenon for a lot more?)

How do you know if the light spread is correct on xenon, I must admit full beam with my xenon's is very wide is that not correct. as for the plastic brake covers yes I have them on the front, why do I have them because it just makes the calliper behind the wheel look a bit better, restricted airflow well I can not see that being a problen as the cover only covers the outside of the calliper, never had a problem with these sort of things ever.

The best of China you say is 2000 I paid 6500 so is this one of the rip off's you are talking about(selling cheap xenon for a lot more?)

How do you know if the light spread is correct on xenon, I must admit full beam with my xenon's is very wide is that not correct. as for the plastic brake covers yes I have them on the front, why do I have them because it just makes the calliper behind the wheel look a bit better, restricted airflow well I can not see that being a problen as the cover only covers the outside of the calliper, never had a problem with these sort of things ever.

never driven fast and on the edge, never overheated brakes ;)

If other frequently flash you when on low beam, you know for sure something is wrong with your low beam. Or you measure the spread with an instrument

never driven fast and on the edge, never overheated brakes ;)

If other frequently flash you when on low beam, you know for sure something is wrong with your low beam. Or you measure the spread with an instrument

I have had a couple of people flash but these lights are 300% brighter than the halogen so I think a few flashes are inevitable. and same here do not drive fast enough to have a problem with over heated brakes..