Where Have The Options Gone In Replying To Posts?

bobbin

Happy for you both. (no smiley available)

Now that we have established that this is not a problem for all members, perhaps a more specifically helpful post will appear....(without an emoticon, you won't know if I'm being snarky or not).

This is forum support, correct?

Happy for you both. (no smiley available)

Now that we have established that this is not a problem for all members, perhaps a more specifically helpful post will appear....(without an emoticon, you won't know if I'm being snarky or not).

This is forum support, correct?

If you're using IE try firefox instead.....seems to work better for me sometimes.

Occasionally the list of emoticons doesn't appear on the right of the screen just click on the one emoticon at the top and the rest should appear.

If you're not seeing any of these or the Arial/Sizes stuff either its surely a server issue?

Edited by smokie36

Hi bobbin

What browser are you using and do you have the same issue with another browser?

have you tried clearing your cache? (control f5)

Try going to your profile - Settings- General Settings and untick "Enable visual (RTE) editor?"

Just to be clear, neither the Quick Reply or Full Editor shows any other options other than Font and size.

RTE is enabled. Cleared the cache.

This is using FF 3.6xx and FF 4. I always use FF so it was a bit of a surprise.....

That IE 9 displays all the options I am used to seeing.

Just to be clear, neither the Quick Reply or Full Editor shows any other options other than Font and size.

This is using FF 3.6xx and FF 4. I always use FF so it was a bit of a surprise.....

disable RTE

disable RTE

Sorry, sbk. No difference. Same lack of options.

Thanks sbk and PoorSucker

Yes, it is the add-ons.

Strangely, i only use about 3 add-ons. None of them very exotic. AdBlock Plus, NoSquint,and x-marks. Looks like with the new sync feature I can get rid of x-marks, a bookmark syncing add-on. Don't wan't to do without the other 2 though.

Now to find the culprit.....

Thanks sbk and PoorSucker

Yes, it is the add-ons.

Strangely, i only use about 3 add-ons. None of them very exotic. AdBlock Plus, NoSquint,and x-marks. Looks like with the new sync feature I can get rid of x-marks, a bookmark syncing add-on. Don't wan't to do without the other 2 though.

Now to find the culprit.....

I use adblock plus with no problems. :D