Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Alcobuse / Antabuse / Disulfiram - Where To Buy?

male

If someone drinks when on Disulfiram, they experience "Drowsiness, fatigue, lassitude, psychotic reactions, peripheral and optic neuropathies, hepatotoxicity, garlic-like or metallic after-taste, GI upset, body odour, bad breath, headache, and impotence." It's a sham! I already get those things when I drink! :burp:

Try Santi Healthcare. 156/2 Phang Nga Rd, Phuket Town. 076-2331201. They are the main distributor on the island. They are opposite the bus station, next to Truevisions.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

If someone drinks when on Disulfiram, they experience "Drowsiness, fatigue, lassitude, psychotic reactions, peripheral and optic neuropathies, hepatotoxicity, garlic-like or metallic after-taste, GI upset, body odour, bad breath, headache, and impotence." It's a sham! I already get those things when I drink! :burp:

Try Santi Healthcare. 156/2 Phang Nga Rd, Phuket Town. 076-2331201. They are the main distributor on the island. They are opposite the bus station, next to Truevisions.

You forgot more articulate and sexy...which is one of the benefits of drinking beer....I experience these 2 side effects more so than the others that you mentioned rolleyes.gif

You forgot more articulate and sexy...which is one of the benefits of drinking beer....I experience these 2 side effects more so than the others that you mentioned rolleyes.gif

No, that's when those around you drink. Also my dancing is better the drunker they are. :drunk:

You'll get lot much worse, believe me. The stuff works by making you seriously, miserably, acutely ill if you drink even a small amount. Even the trace amounts of alcohol contained in cough syrups and the like can do it.

If taken by someone who is already drunk, or if someone who has taken it manages to drink more than a small amount (usually doesn't happen as the reaction sets in pretty fast), it can even be fatal.

If considering to take this for the first time, be sure to read up thoroughly on this first.

You'll get lot much worse, believe me. The stuff works by making you seriously, miserably, acutely ill if you drink even a small amount. Even the trace amounts of alcohol contained in cough syrups and the like can do it.

If taken by someone who is already drunk, or if someone who has taken it manages to drink more than a small amount (usually doesn't happen as the reaction sets in pretty fast), it can even be fatal.

If considering to take this for the first time, be sure to read up thoroughly on this first.

This is a really seriously dangerous drug. It was designed and used originally over 40 years ago based on the theory that if you make people sick when they drink alcohol, they will stop. It doesn't work! Some psychiatrists made lots of money admitting people to hospital and putting them on a regime for weeks at a time and also creating great profits for the private hospital.

These days, there are lots of treatments for people who have a problem with alcohol. My favourite is AA. It's free. It's everywhere. It works. And recent evidence from the human genome project indicates that there are two separate 'alcoholic' genes. One which has an immediate effect when the person first starts drinking; the second creates slower, more insidious damage. AA still makes sense to people who have either of these genes.

And if you're thinking of putting it in someone else's drink, please don't! You could kill them.