Two Brits Drug Dealers Arrested In South Pattaya

britmaveric

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocker sorry for causing you to loose sleep drop by JP's next time and I'll buy you a drink!

The underage sex charge was reported but not extensively I was told that there were 3 other pending cases against farrang with the same girl, seems like a standard set up trick the family work. Thats by no means any excuse for having any kind of sexual contact with a 12 year old. IMO nonce's are the lowest form of life there is.

Found out it was a scheduled court appearance he was at that was supposed to be a formality he got a not guilty. The judge turned around and went see you in 12 years. It seems the thai trump card some of us need to keep in our back pocket hadn't been passing over the money he had been giving.

Also heard tonight that because the old #2 policde man in Bangers is now the new #1 for Chonburi he is coming down hard and fast on everything. Insomnia was closed at 3am all the other bars in walking were about 2.20.

There too much going on out there in the bad circles for me to get my head around right now I feel like Alice in Wonderland who decided to take both the pills not just one!!!!!

Shocker sorry for causing you to loose sleep drop by JP's next time and I'll buy you a drink!

The underage sex charge was reported but not extensively I was told that there were 3 other pending cases against farrang with the same girl, seems like a standard set up trick the family work. Thats by no means any excuse for having any kind of sexual contact with a 12 year old. IMO nonce's are the lowest form of life there is.

Found out it was a scheduled court appearance he was at that was supposed to be a formality he got a not guilty. The judge turned around and went see you in 12 years. It seems the thai trump card some of us need to keep in our back pocket hadn't been passing over the money he had been giving.

Also heard tonight that because the old #2 policde man in Bangers is now the new #1 for Chonburi he is coming down hard and fast on everything. Insomnia was closed at 3am all the other bars in walking were about 2.20.

There too much going on out there in the bad circles for me to get my head around right now I feel like Alice in Wonderland who decided to take both the pills not just one!!!!!

Thanks para,(so long as your not a marine that is :o ) I will be around in a couple of weeks to take you up on that drink mate.

I too have family contacts close to this but no one is saying much and what they do say doesnt make any sense......

so thank you for filling in some gaps for me.

I was warned from a military insider last year that a big clean up of Pats was on the way......with the new headshed at Chonburi looks like its happening......but in all honesty,could Pattaya survive as a family resort without being bulldozed and started afresh?

Thanks para,(so long as your not a marine that is :o ) I will be around in a couple of weeks to take you up on that drink mate.

I too have family contacts close to this but no one is saying much and what they do say doesnt make any sense......

so thank you for filling in some gaps for me.

I was warned from a military insider last year that a big clean up of Pats was on the way......with the new headshed at Chonburi looks like its happening......but in all honesty,could Pattaya survive as a family resort without being bulldozed and started afresh?

also,who did they try to hang the bogus underage charge on.....paul,martin or T?

also,who did they try to hang the bogus underage charge on.....paul,martin or T?

It wasn't a bogus charge Martin did it. Cost him 350,000 payment to the family to stop it going to court.

I've known Martin for a very long while maybe he didn't deserve the 12 stretch for the ganga but maybe its justice for what he did to the girl.

The new #1 for Chonburi si really making a name for himself quickly. Insomnia was closed at 2.30 they have a license till 6am. There are also 4 undercover drug teams here from Bangkok helping. It cant be easy work for anyone playing on the wrong side of the line!