New Guy

howler

Hi All, new guy to the forum. Been reading allot the last couple of nights and decided to join. Been to Pattay twice (love it!) coming back in Nov, for 2 weeks. What is the water situation? Some of these posts say its pretty bad. Staying at the Hard Rock, and Sugar hut...hopefully they have thier own water supply! Also been reading allot of negative stuff on "poor farmer girls" :D . Anybody have a GOOD relationship, or experience with these exotic creatures? :o

Oh Jeez.... Read for a few days and nights more mate....

In the meantime, welcome, and we´ll tell you all after you´ve read and listened...

To This.

Ciao, The great big Pink Fukc-

Sorry, trying to learn on the run. Working the night shift here in Iraq since Nov. '03 Dont mean to be Ignorant...just not a whole lot of spare time!

Nah, no worries at all mate... Didn{t mean to sound harsh, but actually that link is quite a good oone (takes a while to load...) We get bored repeating ourselves endlessy, but more than happy to help with queries and the like. You are very welcome HOwler, (though we can be <deleted> at times, we are actually nice, kind and helpful <deleted> if you can get through teething troubles. Word of advice.... Don´t take any offence seriously.)

Hi Howler and welcome. We also like to have imaginary parties on TV. The next one is a massage party at Kayo's bar in Guatamala. He's offering offering 2 for 1 Happy Hour... I'm bringing the honey, Bambi's bringing her whip and Tot's is offering his "special" skin conditioner..... anyone is welcome. Bring a plate! :o:D

hi Howler,

Welcome to the forum. There have been a shovel full of good relationships but buckets full of bad one's. Just enjoy yourself and don't fall in love with the first one who "Love you long time". You've been before so not teaching you suck eggs. :o As for Water, it's really only affecting the people who live there and not the Hotels. I've been back in the UK a few weeks now but that's what the wife is telling me in Jomtien.

Hello Howler, :o

Hope those mosquitos snakes and scorpions don't find thier way into the office..while your having dinner with you know who.....

Don't take them too seriously on here ...opinions are like <deleted>..everyone has one.

Water situation in Pattaya is still bad..

Edited by johng

Nah, no worries at all mate... Didn{t mean to sound harsh, but actually that link is quite a good oone (takes a while to load...) We get bored repeating ourselves endlessy, but more than happy to help with queries and the like. You are very welcome HOwler, (though we can be <deleted> at times, we are actually nice, kind and helpful <deleted> if you can get through teething troubles. Word of advice.... Don´t take any offence seriously.)

No ofense taken, been around a bit, have pretty thick skin...after all whats the fun of beeing a newbie without a little hazing! Have run into nothing but decent <deleted> in my travels to Thailand , and Dubai is chuck full of them! Thanks for the welcom!

Hello Howler, :o

Hope those mosquitos snakes and scorpions don't find thier way into the office..while your having dinner with you know who.....

Don't take them too seriously on here ...opinions are like <deleted>..everyone has one.

Water situation in Pattaya is still bad..

Johnq....well it didnt take long did it? Keeping the snakes and scorpions at bay, but its a losing battle with the ###### mosquitos!!!

Up a little late arent we?

I'm looking forward to dinner with you know who...thank you!

No ofense taken, been around a bit, have pretty thick skin...after all whats the fun of beeing a newbie without a little hazing! Have run into nothing but decent <deleted> in my travels to Thailand , and Dubai is chuck full of them! Thanks for the welcom!

Dubai?

My sister live there... You touch her, and I´ll come and get you with all my pet scorpions and mozzies!! :D:o

Dubai?

My sister live there... You touch her, and I´ll come and get you with all my pet scorpions and mozzies!! :D:D

:D Going to Dubai for the first through the 4 of Oct. Please let me know where she works, so I can behave propperly! :o Dont need anymore scorpions thank you, but <deleted> is a mozzie? I have been reading ALLOT more....sounds you have a good thing going in Guatamala (spelling) except allmost getting shot in the head! Gets the adrenaline going doesnt it?

cheers howler.

Mosquito indeed. all tv.commers, forgive me, but I like this newbie already....and so, Listen Mr. Newbie... you big fat baby..:o When you get to 500posts you can join us in Bedlam for the real bullshit.

cheers howler.

Mosquito indeed. all tv.commers, forgive me, but I like this newbie already....and so, Listen Mr. Newbie... you big fat baby..:D When you get to 500posts you can join us in Bedlam for the real bullshit.

Thanks Kayo,

Know of anywhere in Dubai I can get a sample of that tasty rum!? Getting away from here for some much neede R&R...need something to relax those nerves :D

As you can see...I'm far from the required 500 posts...but I will get there, I think I can cantribute quite nicely to "bedlam" :o

cheers howler.

Mosquito indeed. all tv.commers, forgive me, but I like this newbie already....and so, Listen Mr. Newbie... you big fat baby..:D When you get to 500posts you can join us in Bedlam for the real bullshit.

Thanks Kayo,

Know of anywhere in Dubai I can get a sample of that tasty rum!? Getting away from here for some much neede R&R...need something to relax those nerves :D

As you can see...I'm far from the required 500 posts...but I will get there, I think I can cantribute quite nicely to "bedlam" :o

Hey...Not sure...ALthough Dubai is the more liberal of the emirates, and you can get a drink in many many places there.... I´m not sure... I`ll ask my sister and get back to you tomorrow on that one... I went once with her to this GREAT hotel on a beach in the emirate of Fujairah...I´ll get the details from her, but it´s beautiful modern highrise hotel I think marriot) that completely ruins a beautiful abandoned beach In Fujariah...The thing is though, It´s got this great pool, with a bar, so you can sit in the water, in the sunshine all dasy long, getting drunk. About a thre hour drive from Dubai. Due south.

cheers howler.

Thanks Kayo,

Hey...Not sure...ALthough Dubai is the more liberal of the emirates, and you can get a drink in many many places there.... I´m not sure... I`ll ask my sister and get back to you tomorrow on that one... I went once with her to this GREAT hotel on a beach in the emirate of Fujairah...I´ll get the details from her, but it´s beautiful modern highrise hotel I think marriot) that completely ruins a beautiful abandoned beach In Fujariah...The thing is though, It´s got this great pool, with a bar, so you can sit in the water, in the sunshine all dasy long, getting drunk. About a thre hour drive from Dubai. Due south.

Dubai is the closest place to Iraq were we can go and get a drink on...among other things :D There are many really nice hotels there, the place is constantly growing...cranes everywhere you look. I'll be staying at the Millenium airport hotel. I think this is my 5 or 6 time there. All of the phillipina waitresses at the hotel bar no my name if that tells you anything!! You were serious about your sister! I guess your whole family has a touch of "wonderlust" (thats a good thing!) If she could share any info...it would be greatly appreciated! :D

THis place is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry cant chat...our computers have pretty strict filters on them, I'm very surprised that this site isnt blocked!!!

cheers howler.

Thanks Kayo,

Yeh go and raid the Maktoums liquor cabinet, they'll have a nice selection. :D:D

Hi Howler and welcome. We also like to have imaginary parties on TV. The next one is a massage party at Kayo's bar in Guatamala. He's offering offering 2 for 1 Happy Hour... I'm bringing the honey, Bambi's bringing her whip and Tot's is offering his "special" skin conditioner..... anyone is welcome. Bring a plate!  :o  :D

No invite for me? :D

Hi Howler and welcome. We also like to have imaginary parties on TV. The next one is a massage party at Kayo's bar in Guatamala. He's offering offering 2 for 1 Happy Hour... I'm bringing the honey, Bambi's bringing her whip and Tot's is offering his "special" skin conditioner..... anyone is welcome. Bring a plate!  :o  :D

Dearest Icey... please see page 1 of this topic. You are invited. It's your wedding reception darling..... :D

cheers howler.

Thanks Kayo,

Yeh go and raid the Maktoums liquor cabinet, they'll have a nice selection. :D:D

Dave,

I'll hopefully be raiding more than thier liquor cabinet! :D Allready have plans to visit your establishment when I come back in Nov. Dont know how I missed it the first 2 trips!

Dearest Icey... please see page 1 of this topic. You are invited. It's your wedding reception darling..... :D

Imaginary parties are as close to real one as I can get most of the time, count me in!