What Questions To Ask To Test Your New Thai Girlfriend ?

bangkokcitylimits

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number one test:

Does she have any problems that can be solved without costing money?

Number two:

Can the intended bride’s family afford the hospital fees for her mother’s eye operation, her child`s annual school fees, the rehabilitation centre’s costs for her father’s alcohol addition and the buffalos vet bills?

Number three:

Does the intended bride`s present hanger on Thai boyfriend approve of her relation with this farang?

If the answer is no to any of the above questions, then tell your friend to run like the wind, before it is too late.

Here are some starters to sort the wheat from the chaff.

What is your job? What is your source of income? Can I meet your friends? What do your friends do? What is your address? Can I go to said address? May I look at your telephone? Do you mind if I call you ten times a day? What do your parents do? Can I meet them?

• Like 1

if a beautiful woman wants to marry you out of the blue and you are not outwardly wealthy and or quite handsome - its doomed from the start. What's the attraction?

If a man does not know how to socially engage his future wife, maybe he should forget it

Hope he marries her, sounds like a sap that deserves the headache

if a beautiful woman wants to marry you out of the blue and you are not outwardly wealthy and or quite handsome - its doomed from the start. What's the attraction?

If a man does not know how to socially engage his future wife, maybe he should forget it

Hope he marries her, sounds like a sap that deserves the headache

Yeah,

Does she shave is also an important question..

my first question would be ... do you have any kids. not find out in 6 months time she has two back home . when you are crazey over her. and them say .what the heck . james hat yai . ps and then the trouble starts :unsure:

Always seems to be TWO kids doesn`t it? Wonder why that is.

So could discussion of moderation.

Posts deleted. christ almighty people wth is wrong with you? Show some sense and post like sensible adults who pretend they read the rules.

Show me the way to go home I'm tired and I want to go to bed I had a little drink about an hour ago And it went right to my head Where ever I may roam On land or sea or foam You will always hear me singing this song Show me the way to go home