Hello Everyone ....

Shaolin Bushido

I'm posting as a sort of welcome thingie. I read that a few people were intrigued by my choice of username and it's just two words that I associate with martial arts and have since I was a kid. I liked the combination and decided to use it. I thought it was unique. I started out posting on various martial arts fora. when I'm home my browser doesn't allow me to post on this forum so I can only read posts. I have to use the library or my comp at work to post.

So, is everyone rich that posts here? It seems I read that nearly everyone is a big farmer or has several businesses in various countries. I was wondering if I'd be able to eventually leave my job maybe by retiriing if not before but I'm a bit leery as to being able to survive abroad as an expat on my retirement.

I work in corrections/law enforcement with my local county Sheriff's Office.

Well I'm relieved that you only like to fight....I was worried that you were a Bush supporter.  Kicked any interesting butts lately?

Boom will welcome him in Bedlam, thats for sure!

Boom...Boom (sic) who's he? :o

If Shaolin Bushido is a cop, he's gotta be a Republican! :D

I'm posting as a sort of welcome thingie.  I read that a few people were intrigued by my choice of username and it's just two words that I associate with martial arts and have since I was a kid.  I liked the combination and decided to use it.  I thought it was unique.  I started out posting on various martial arts fora.  when I'm home my browser doesn't allow me to post on this forum so I can only read posts.  I have to use the library or my comp at work to post.

So, is everyone rich that posts here?  It seems I read that nearly everyone is a big farmer or has several businesses in various countries.  I was wondering if I'd be able to eventually leave my job maybe by retiriing if not before but I'm a bit leery as to being able to survive abroad as an expat on my retirement.

I work in corrections/law enforcement with my local county Sheriff's Office.

Hi Shaolin Bushido

Welcome to Thai Visa. :o

No not everyone's rich here, i was once....then I got married :D

C1

Welcome SB,

aren't you a bit confused - Asia-ly - though Shoalin (class of Chinese Buddhist monks) Bushido (Japanese honour code of the Samurai) posting on a Thai forum?

We ain't all rich. Many are pretty poor (look to the teacher's forum for those guys :o ).

Welcome SB,

aren't you a bit confused - Asia-ly -  though Shoalin (class of Chinese Buddhist monks) Bushido (Japanese honour code of the Samurai) posting on a Thai forum?

We ain't all rich. Many are pretty poor (look to the teacher's forum for those guys  :o ).

I was also going to point this out before Wolf beat me to the punch. Shaolin being from Chinese origin and Bushido being Japanese. Do you practice both, one or neither?