What Has Been Your Most Fondest Memory Of ?

Kan Win

Mr SVB , you are  the one member I would most like to meet , after LC of course.

Ah! Sir Chon - I think it is wonderful to have a long hiatus from the board and have such a warm greeting from you. Been stuck on the island harvesting pearls, but I'm slowly moving away from that into a technology, funny enough. How are you and Lady Chon doing??

He's on a quick visit to Perth to catch up on ingesting some Bin 389 :o

Actually I brought back a case of the yet unreleased new Myanmar wine vintage. Surprisingly its very good. QANTAS only broke 2 bottles - given the shocking trip I had with them I'm surprised they didnt try for a few more.

There will be a tasting at my pad south of Perth on Monday afternoon - you're all invited of course. There will even be beer and harder stuff for those who dont fancy the plonk.

At this current moment its a scotch and dry with plenty of ice :D

Not one particular thing:

Would my life be the same without the forum NO

Have I met some truly amazing people YES

Have I had help and support when needed YES

I could not imagine my Life without TV, it is part of my life, its where I go for information, a laugh, a moan and to interact with people I can relate to.

I LOVE Thai Visa, but what makes it special is the PEOPLE-YOU!!

Not exactly the fondest memory but the most impressive one was the recent thread in the Ladies' forum concerning a Lady member's marital strife.

It would never have occurred to me to ask for help on such a personal matter on a forum, but after reading the quality of advice offered and the sincerity of the support given, I wouldn't hesitate to do so in the future.

Not advocating a "group hug", :o but there are some sterling examples of humanity here on TV.

And Bambina makes me laugh! :D:D

Lots of memories, not many recent ones.

2004 was a great year to be a member.

You've been away awhile in 2005 Scampy :D

Wasn´t he the only poster in 2004?

Chon, If I change my name to DR. Kayo, will you incude me??? Plllleeeease!!

Icey, Rak Khun Maak Maak...

You won't wanna go. He puts dry ginger in his scotch. Heathen :D

Blasphemy!

Thats just wrong!

Dont women drink dry ginger in things? :o

I just woke up, Man!!!!! Please?! :D

Thats just wrong!

Dont women drink dry ginger in things? :o

Probably puts ice in his beer too :D

haha - okay this needs further clarification.

1. I don't drink beer.

2. I only put ice in cheap blended whisky or other liquor such as Canadian Club (CC & Dry - what a fantastic mix!! try it some time)

3. I would never stoop so low as to stick anything in a single malt like a Laphroaig or such - my father would murder me (Glasgow born) and the judge would probably let him off or congratulate him.. real scotch = neat :D

:D

Other peeps that come to mind.

Tutsiballerina - Hates Thai food , one day me and him, in Slipper Buri...etc :o

unquote

tutsi in a tutu?...we are not amused...

yeah...ol' chon he's cool plus kevinN, plachon and all the oldtimers from 2 years ago...gone but not forgotten...

also I must mention Boon Mee and Georgie-Porgie...to most of you they are right wing ogres...not so. Two years ago we were entangled in a war on this forum that shook the very foundations...flaming, political pronouncements, mass bannings...the keyboard was aflame (I'm to the left of Trotsky, BTW)...When the dust settled we emerged as men of conviction with mutual respect. And I hold that respect for them ongoing...