Sending food back to the kitchen?

12. 27

Coming to Thailand

13. 111

Drunk Indian Tourist Assaulted After Harassing Woman on Pattaya Beach

Childrens Outdoor Play Equipment

oldgent

Hi

Don't know about timber (I still remember splinters from when I was very small!)but:

Go out of the city along Old Lamphun ("Big tree") Road and well after the Airport Rd fly-over, straight on at the first traffic light crossroads with a ring road.

About 1km along there on the left you will see a sales area full of new, brightly painted metal outdoor playground equipment.

No knowledge of lead free paint, mind you...........

Hi

Don't know about timber (I still remember splinters from when I was very small!)but:

Go out of the city along Old Lamphun ("Big tree") Road and well after the Airport Rd fly-over, straight on at the first traffic light crossroads with a ring road.

About 1km along there on the left you will see a sales area full of new, brightly painted metal outdoor playground equipment.

No knowledge of lead free paint, mind you...........

I wonder if this is the place that I am thinking about?

It is on the Hang Dong road, between Tesco Lotus and the Airport Plaza on the side heading towards the traffic lights at the flyover.

Big open ground with all the playground equipment on display. Can`t miss it.

<br />
<br />Hi<br />Don't know about timber (I still remember splinters from when I was very small!)but:<br />Go out of the city along Old Lamphun ("Big tree") Road and well after the Airport Rd fly-over, straight on at the first traffic light crossroads with a ring road.<br />About 1km along there on the left you will see a sales area full of new, brightly painted metal outdoor playground equipment.<br />No knowledge of lead free paint, mind you...........<br />
<br /><br />I wonder if this is the place that I am thinking about?<br /><br />It is on the Hang Dong road, between Tesco Lotus and the Airport Plaza on the side heading towards the traffic lights at the flyover.<br /><br />Big open ground with all the playground equipment on display. Can`t miss it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Not possible.

Re-read my directions. No wonder your avatar keeps searching, searching.........

What about the multi function equipment you see set up permenantly inside the Big C, Lotus etc stores. Anybody know, please, where to buy this stuff?

I like this site, gonna buy some stuff for my kid soon

http://www.sabuyjaishop.com/shop/aimtoys/default.aspx?page=productgallery&url=aimtoys&category=0025&subcategory=0012〈=EN

Thanks