Accomodation In Phuket

muaythaifun

How about we move this to the Phuket forum. Thanks for that other link, but I think this poster might be looking for less expensive accommodations?

Poster on that thread looking between 500-800thb, how much lower at this time of year do you think you can go?

How about we move this to the Phuket forum. Thanks for that other link, but I think this poster might be looking for less expensive accommodations?

Poster on that thread looking between 500-800thb, how much lower at this time of year do you think you can go?

oops! I thought I saw an extra 0!

oops! I thought I saw an extra 0!

FYI- the property that has the place that I recommended Kata Villa, in 1991 was a bunch of the thatched bungalows with fans across from the beach, 80thb a night.

No more of those around.....

Edited by grumpyoldman

OK USD wise how much am i looking to spend for 2-3 weeks i can stay a Month i suppose at the most right now as i live in kuala lumpur and im visiting a friend in phuket

i dont need a breakfast buffet or any of this shit a pool i could careless. just AC and Clean nothing crazy

i dont know what part of phuket ill be around most i dont know if it matters i dunno how big it is and if motor bike can get me around fast or what but thats all i know so far

Reasonable accommodation and food in Phuket? You've got to be kidding, right?

Wrong thread Mr. Forbes, the current Phuket bashing is happenning on the tuk-tuk blockade topic.

OP, Kata should have a lot of options for you. You are probably looking at somewhere near 25US$ a night. Check that other thread plus you might post to PM you with any offers members here might have on their guesthouses as it's not allowed to openly promote your own establishment on the Forum.