1 Day Late

You are always allowed to come the next day after a holiday/weekend without penalty. But much better to do early as there is no loss of time as real extensions start at end of current permitted to stay time regardless of when obtained.

You are always allowed to come the next day after a holiday/weekend without penalty. But much better to do early as there is no loss of time as real extensions start at end of current permitted to stay time regardless of when obtained.

thanks it a 2 month tourist visa from cambodia (sorry should have mentioned)

stamp says 10th of april

stamp says 10th of april

I had to do my 90 day report in Feb and the date stamped on my slip was 29 Feb so I showed up on the 1st of March and told them I was reporting early because the 29th of Feb does not come until 2012. Even the Immigration had a laugh about that. :-)

Edited by cougar52

stamp says 10th of april

I had to do my 90 day report in Feb and the date stamped on my slip was 29 Feb so I showed up on the 1st of March and told them I was reporting early because the 29th of Feb does not come until 2012. Even the Immigration had a laugh about that. :-)

And bet they had a bigger laugh when someone came in with 31/02/2011

• 2 weeks later...

wonderful experience, arrived 1pm departed 5pm exactly

took a whole 8 mins to process once my number was called up. the most disgusting experience ever. To treat humans like pigs stuck in a pen, whilst only 2 counters serve 200 people is beyond imagination. Was fun to watch the half dozen immigration officers chat for ages in fluffy pink slippers doing zip but chat chat chat.

:bah:

took a whole 8 mins to process once my number was called up. the most disgusting experience ever. To treat humans like pigs stuck in a pen, whilst only 2 counters serve 200 people is beyond imagination. Was fun to watch the half dozen immigration officers chat for ages in fluffy pink slippers doing zip but chat chat chat.

Chang Wattana?? If so, you can snail mail in your 90-day report, sure saves fuel and as evidenced by your experience, a whole lot of frustration.

Mac

Chang Wattana?? If so, you can snail mail in your 90-day report, sure saves fuel and as evidenced by your experience, a whole lot of frustration.

Mac

Hi Mac

thanks for that, what exactly does the process involve? assuming mail

was under impression I couldnt do it unless in person. They take a photo of you during the 8 min interview.

You must do in person (extension of stay) but a previous poster mentioned 90 day address reports so confusion as to what you were doing. The thing you could have done is to do it early (a week or two) and avoided the Monday crowd.

Mac

Hi Mac

thanks for that, what exactly does the process involve? assuming mail

was under impression I couldnt do it unless in person. They take a photo of you during the 8 min interview.

Zorro

Explanation below, but note:

-- The form they gave me down at Suan Plu had handwritten in baht 10 for the Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope.

-- I sent mine via EMS so I could have the Tracking details and the signed/initialed delivery receipt at the end.

-- I did not copy every page of my passport with a stamp on it, too many comings and goings. Did copy front page, visa page, last departure and arrival page(s), that's about it.

-- Make a copy of your previous 90-day report before sending this in.

-- Note the emphasis on sending BEFORE the report is due, not to arrive there afterwards.

-- Attached a clip with another perhaps more detailed address for them.

Mac

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

Notification by registered mail

Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

Copy of arrival/departure card TM.6 (front and back)

Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)

Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47

Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.

Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days to

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,

IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1

120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,

LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

post-32650-0-04276100-1303014714_thumb.j