Translation Again

markdargus

Says this phrase to me.  I think it means something joking like I will slap you.

I will spell it phonetically:

TALUNG DONT STOP

Anyone have a clue?

Talung , i guess she mean ทะลึ่ง .. = cheeky , dirty (joke) ,naughty

from thai2enlish , definition =

[ V ] be insolent ; be rude ; be impolite

[ V ] intrude ; shoot up ; spring up ; soar

Bambi

If the context were the two of you were in bed and you did or said something naughty, she was chatising you but in a joking way and didn't want you to stop what you were doing.

My wife says talung whenever I make a 'dirty joke' or do something inappropriate. Usually it is just a light response to something inappropriate between friends. It also is a more serious response to someone doing something inappropriate that is a stranger.

My Thai colleage gave me two examples, same response but different temperment in the use of the word.

If a young nephew came up to him and dropped his pants, then the response would be talung in a chastising but joking way. If it was a stranger then the response would be strern even anger at the inappropriate action.

Anyway, Bambi has the precise dictionary definition which my friend could not give me.

I think the phrase is....

ทะลึ่งโดนตบ

Talueng dohn dtop

Which is something like.... "man you are dirty minded; I might just have to give you a slap upside yo' head aiight"

taleung = something like a dirty joke/lamok/dirty minded

dohn = to make contact with something

dtop = slap

You keep going, you is well going to get a slap with that dirty mouth of yours innit.

Yep,,something like that.

I think the phrase is....

ทะลึ่งโดนตบ

Talueng dohn dtop

Which is something like.... "man you are dirty minded; I might just have to give you a slap upside yo' head aiight"

taleung = something like a dirty joke/lamok/dirty minded

dohn = to make contact with something

dtop = slap

You keep going, you is well going to get a slap with that dirty mouth of yours innit.

Yep,,something like that.

make sense :D:D ... BUT .....................

TALUNG DONT STOP

for example.. if a guy grabs girl's boobies .. girl might say "Taleung" ทะลึ่ง but "Dont stop" :D:o:D

BamBam :D

That was like my niece called แหม่ม when she was overseas. She was going to go back to Thailand, and my mum said, if a guy grabs your breast, you should say "อย่า"

She said but what if he grabs my waist or lower? Then my mum said, you should say "หยุด"

So.. anyway, 5 months later she announces that she is pregnant!!! We were SHOCKED!

I ask her how it happened after my mum's good advice.....

แม่สอนดี แต่แฟนหนูจับนมและที่อื่นด้วย หนูก็บอกไอหื่นอย่าหยุด!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was like my niece called แหม่ม when she was overseas.  She was going to go back to Thailand, and my mum said, if a guy grabs your breast, you should say "อย่า"

She said but what if he grabs my waist or lower?  Then my mum said, you should say "หยุด"

So.. anyway, 5 months later she announces that she is pregnant!!! We were SHOCKED!

แม่สอนดี  แต่แฟนหนูจับนมและที่อื่นด้วย  หนูก็บอกไอหื่นอย่าหยุด!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o:D

I don't know what that means but the wife just burst out laughing, so i'll add a couple of  :o  :D also

That was like my niece called แหม่ม when she was overseas. She was going to go back to Thailand, and my mum said, if a guy grabs your breast, you should say "อย่า" Do not

She said but what if he grabs my waist or lower? Then my mum said, you should say "หยุด" stop

แม่สอนดี แต่แฟนหนูจับนมและที่อื่นด้วย หนูก็บอกไอหื่นอย่าหยุด!!!!!!!!!!!!! your mom thought me  great ... my BF  grab my tits and somewhere under the navel ... i just told that horny guy ....DONT STOP

now u can add more :D:D:D:D

Edited by BambinA

And of course, to make the joke more relevant, it had to be Nohng Mam, which is a reference to the "Queen of Soap Operas" who recently announced that on a health check she was 5 months pregnant to her surprise!

I just saw THE funniest show last night on TV; Channel 5 at about 10 or 11; all the famed comedians I like in 1 show; it is greeeeeaat.

That was like my niece called แหม่ม when she was overseas.  She was going to go back to Thailand, and my mum said, if a guy grabs your breast, you should say "อย่า"

She said but what if he grabs my waist or lower?  Then my mum said, you should say "หยุด"

แม่สอนดี  แต่แฟนหนูจับนมและที่อื่นด้วย  หนูก็บอกไอหื่นอย่าหยุด!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:o