What Will Full Time Emplyment Costs Me

Say I wanted to take someone on full time..

Right now I could handle full time for the next month and then maybee full time or 50% time ongoing.. If the person was right I would be happy with an 'easy' full time and simply keep them on board..

Happy with Thai or any National but they have to have very good PHP / Mysql skills and a good eye for graphics and design..

Need to be able to communicate well in English (not expecting super pefect written but good very grasp in general comms)..

Would be working from thier own location..

I see indian teams online and around the eLance sites etc.. Curious what a good worker would cost.. I am also a generous employer, if the idea works I am willing to cut them into the project in a % way, basically want someone willing to give a lot to a growing project not a basic 'there its done' package.

Say I wanted to take someone on full time..

Right now I could handle full time for the next month and then maybee full time or 50% time ongoing.. If the person was right I would be happy with an 'easy' full time and simply keep them on board..

Happy with Thai or any National but they have to have very good PHP / Mysql skills and a good eye for graphics and design..

Need to be able to communicate well in English (not expecting super pefect written but good very grasp in general comms)..

Would be working from thier own location..

I see indian teams online and around the eLance sites etc.. Curious what a good worker would cost.. I am also a generous employer, if the idea works I am willing to cut them into the project in a % way, basically want someone willing to give a lot to a growing project not a basic 'there its done' package.

OK - I can do this. Work from home you say. 40K a month.

At the moment I am more trying to get a picture of what the costs will be to employ a really good person rather than actually doing the employing now..

I have a contracted company but they are dragging thier feet and comminication is breaking down.. Considering my options.

At the moment I am more trying to get a picture of what the costs will be to employ a really good person rather than actually doing the employing now..

I have a contracted company but they are dragging thier feet and comminication is breaking down.. Considering my options.

You could start with about 14,000 for a non-experienced "programmer". Usually the good univ. graduates ask for at least this much even if they only did one course of PHP. A good, experienced programmer should cost you at least 25,000 a month, but if they're really good you won't be able to keep them for long with this salary. You may take 30K as a reasonable figure. Many programmers like the freelance option - work hard for a few weeks, then sabai sabai until the next project...

Another point is that a good programmer is rarely a good designer and vice versa.

Edited by ~G~

You could start with about 14,000 for a non-experienced "programmer". Usually the good univ. graduates ask for at least this much even if they only did one course of PHP. A good, experienced programmer should cost you at least 25,000 a month, but if they're really good you won't be able to keep them for long with this salary. You may take 30K as a reasonable figure. Many programmers like the freelance option - work hard for a few weeks, then sabai sabai until the next project...

Another point is that a good programmer is rarely a good designer and vice versa.

Where can i look/advertise to find a Thai freelance PHP programer. I am freelance myself and i need to outsource some work.