Where Do You Think The Prettiest Women In Thailand Come From?

andrewbkk

And never, EVER forget that no matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere is sick of her sh!t.

Now ain't THAT the truth. I see LOTS of unattached, beautiful, North American women looking for the "right" man... or ANOTHER man. They just don't realize that the RIGHT man does not exist. With all the competition in Thailand it is not so apparent. But, the real beauties always seem to attract lots of attention... and especially if the woman has in the least, an out going personality.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And never, EVER forget that no matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere is sick of her sh!t.

Now ain't THAT the truth. I see LOTS of unattached, beautiful, North American women looking for the "right" man... or ANOTHER man. They just don't realize that the RIGHT man does not exist. With all the competition in Thailand it is not so apparent. But, the real beauties always seem to attract lots of attention... and especially if the woman has in the least, an out going personality.

...and at the most, her 'tits oot fer the lads'.

I think the " grass is always greener " syndrome might be a factor for the OP.

When I first came here I too thought the local issan girls were generally attractive but then, they all looked so similar too. After a while they are easy to differentiate and few are particularly attractive. Same as the rest of the world I dare say.

Its still fun trying to find one you can actually have a meaningful conversation with. A far greater challenge in Thai/laos or English, imho. :huh:

..However, when I do find one I can talk to, I think she is the Goddess Venus herself! different strokes for different folks, I guess :)

Could not agree with you more. How can one judge chemistry or compatibility without language and this certainly adds a great deal to the experience?

I think the " grass is always greener " syndrome might be a factor for the OP.

When I first came here I too thought the local issan girls were generally attractive but then, they all looked so similar too. After a while they are easy to differentiate and few are particularly attractive. Same as the rest of the world I dare say.

Its still fun trying to find one you can actually have a meaningful conversation with. A far greater challenge in Thai/laos or English, imho. :huh:

..However, when I do find one I can talk to, I think she is the Goddess Venus herself! different strokes for different folks, I guess :)

Could not agree with you more. How can one judge chemistry or compatibility without language and this certainly adds a great deal to the experience?

I find the most attractive women come from Chiang Mai, Udon Thani and Kalasin. Pretty much in that order. My very unscientific methodology

assures that someone will prove me wrong. :D

post-25222-0-30934500-1303076893_thumb.j

Edited by KhunFred

Speaking of just the Asian countries, I believe that the most beautiful are Euroasian women. I would hazard a guess that many of the Thai movie stars have some white blood in their genes. I met a gal in Manilla that was an absolute stunner. When I first heard her speak I thought she was American, but it turned out she had a Filipina mother and Castillian Spanish father. She was on her way to Japan in a few days and I was on my way back to Canada on the same day. She was 26 and I was in my late fifties, but for some strange reason we just hit it off together. Had I not been going back to Canada and her moving to Japan we might have had a much longer relationship. I still wonder what might have happened had I met her just arriving in the Philippines instead of just leaving. She was tall and slender, with raven black hair and piercing brown eyes. Her nose was straight and she had high cheek bones typical of the Spanish. She looked more aristocrat Spanish than Filipina. I was just stunned when I first saw her in a shop and asked if I could take her picture. She smiled and said yes, and that was the start of a brief but passionate friendship. Unfortunately, and so typical of the Philippines, my camera was stolen a day later and I never got to develope the pictures. But, I still have a visual picture of her perky smile grinning at me from under a big brimmed hat.

nails-on-chalkboard1.jpg

Speaking of just the Asian countries, I believe that the most beautiful are Euroasian women.

As we are on the subject matter of Eurasian women, I believe many regions of Central are overlooked when talking of beautifully stunning women. The mix is fascinating........in particular, Tashkent represents a middle ground and representation of Asiatic and Euro mixes that makes most blush.:)

Is this a “trick pony”, err trick question? :whistling:

I’d hafta say the prettiest women I’ve ever seen in Thailand come from either Korea or Japan, lol… :D

Now if I hadta pick a region IN Thailand where I believe the prettiest women come from. Hmmmm, it’d be the Northwestern region, Lampang, Lamphun, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Nan, etc.

It’s my personal experience women from those parts are as white as ‘china dolls’. :) ..

Then again someone almost famous said; beauty is in the eye of the “bee holder” :blink:

Personally I never HOLD bees. B) ..

As long as we have now left Thailand and are in 'dream sequence' mode, Miss Romania U. 2011:

Romania+-+Oana+Paveluc-0.jpg

That does nothing for me, bro.

By the way, I was in Silom on Wednesday night but didn't see of any of that topless stuff.

Did any of you guys get a look?

Tod Daniels touches on a point that is very important. I've seen many women who were physically very beautiful, but just weren't attractive because of their cold personality. Contrast that with a woman who gives YOU that special "look", and the smile to go with it, and it will melt most men on the receiving end. I've seen smiles that turn an average looking woman into a beauty that can stop a man in his tracks.

There's also the kind of alpha male that I've run across over the years that, if a woman does not immediately take to him, his physique, and his over-whelming personality et al, then there must be something wrong with her.

Edited by jazzbo

regarding the topic:

from the surgeons table....but then...

Beating the Isaan sterotytpes: my masseuse, a 22 year-old Ramkhamhaeng graduate, is fair skinned, about 5' 7" and comes from Sisaket. Her nose is far from "squashed" and quite finely shaped and although by no means as long as mine, it does fit rather well.

oooppss... going out with my spouse?

perhaps.. I assume there are more then...cause the one I know, has a 'sister" which isn't a relative of her and ther is another one, same, same, same ... so i've thrown my hat up and the answer which came down with it straight from mount sinai is: khmer genes!... as they speak not the typical "lao", but "suai" which is a khmer dialect!

There's also the kind of alpha male that I've run across over the years that, if a woman does not immediately take to him, his physique, and his over-whelming personality et al, then there must be something wrong with her.

And then there are other alpha males who are real alpha males who understand that their alpha traits are not always appealing and that their alpha characteristics repel almost as often as they attract.

My guess is that you're confusing alpha with beta.

No I meant alpha males who can be irrepressible jerks.

Is that really an alpha? Maybe you're right -- I'm not really sure. Sounds to me as though you're describing wannabe alphas.

There's a type of guy who's often referred to as a "player". But there are real players and there are wannabe players.

Wannabe players get rejected and consider the girl to have problem.

Real players (ie, genuine alphas) don't get rejected as they know how to choose their targets.

Huh?... Oh... you mean the 'real players' play it safe...

Nope -- real players know what will go and what won't.

Quasi alphas (ie, wannabe players) don't know the difference. They hit on anything they find appealing and then get pissed when they get rejected.

The biggest stud I've ever met is my brother. Studs do their stuff because it's what they do. It's not an ego thing and they seldom talk about it.

Put it this way, did I or did I not have sex with four different women yesterday?

If I answer "no" it's because I'm an alpha or a beta.

If I answer "yes", I am NOT an alpha.

The stud would not reply. He doesn't need to.

Real players would have stopped with 'Nope'.

Yeah -- you get it.

People used to ask Billy the Kid how many people he had killed. One month he would reply "6, not including Mexicans"; the next month he might have replied "8, not including Mexicans".

Same thing here in Thailand. My tally is 3, not including whores. But other men will tell you that they've done hundreds or even thousands of girls.

And herein lies the difference between the alphas and the betas; the players and the wannabes; the men and the boys.

These are the types that usually end up lonely soles.......

Well, this has certainly degenerated into a schoolyard slanging match of "mine is bigger than yours"

:rolleyes:

I see no real reason to keep this topic open as it can only fall deeper into the abyss

//CLOSED//