Cool Crazy Spider In My Garden

ok the photo is not the best but my iphone was all i had handy when i happened upon this spider. funniest looking spider i've ever seen. if anyone has seen this before or can ID it, thanks in advance.

btw, the "face" on this spider has my staff laughing. they think it's a cartoon. i realize the photo is lacking but the face is actually very "owl-ish" for lack of a better term.

post-92060-0-28921700-1302771653_thumb.j

I have big spiders in my house and on the trees around my house since 20 years and that's very ok, 'cause they are harmless and hunt all the others.

Scorpions 2, Cobras 2 as well, one really big and extremely dangerous, other snakes appr. 10, 1 bat rushing around, 2 huge hornets nests on the palm tree next to my house.

Red centipedes, however, all the time. And these things are really the nasty ones, coming out through the bathroom tubes.

I have big spiders in my house and on the trees around my house since 20 years and that's very ok, 'cause they are harmless and hunt all the others.

Scorpions 2, Cobras 2 as well, one really big and extremely dangerous, other snakes appr. 10, 1 bat rushing around, 2 huge hornets nests on the palm tree next to my house.

Red centipedes, however, all the time. And these things are really the nasty ones, coming out through the bathroom tubes.

Next time you invite me round for dinner and I decline, I hope you will understand?:lol:

:lol: forget to mention the big red ants occupying the whole area and a lizard in my sleeping room.

....all that during a 20 years timeframeat my house on the edge of a former tense palm tree forest, which was too much cleared during the last decade.

So, considering the timeframe, there is nothing to complain about.

:lol: forget to mention the big red ants occupying the whole area and a lizard in my sleeping room.

....all that during a 20 years timeframeat my house on the edge of a former tense palm tree forest, which was too much cleared during the last decade.

So, considering the timeframe, there is nothing to complain about.

Only 2 cobras? Lucky man :D

Reminds me not to buy an iPhone...

It appears that the blurry smudge posted by the OP is not even remotely similar to the arachnid with the long legs.

as an iphone owner for years, i wouldn't buy one for the camera either. perhaps the newer models cameras are better than my 3gs but comparing the total package, no other phone even begins to come close.