Klx140 And Dirt Bike Tracks And Trails In Pattaya Ot Chiang Mai

jbeck

Looking for places to ride and people to ride with, tracks and trails. Chiang Mai or Pattaya (may move there).

In Thailand, so far, only experienced renting a KLX140L at Chiang Mai motocross in Mae Rim, but I am an experienced rider (7 out of 10?)

KLX seems to be the only affordable NEW dirt bike, seems good enough for smaller, non-supercross (huge jumps) tracks.

Looking for guys with trucks to help me get to the riding areas, will pay for fuel, etc. want to meet other riders,

Also, looking for KNOWN, EXPERIENCED ways to order KLX 140L parts from the USA, and receive them, not have them disappear in the Thai post as in the past.

(not looking for random, untried, suggestions)

OR shops in pattaya that might have them, CHiang mai doesn't have.

I don't have paypal or credit card but can do a bank transfer to the USA.

Parts wanted:

+2 tooth rear sprocket (Brand?) (sunline?)

better chain (Brand?) (Any)

bigger foot pegs (Brand?) (Sunline?)

wider/higher bars and better levers (TAG brand?)

fork springs (BBR)

shock springs (BBR)

engines only (company name) – 160cc piston / cam, valve spring kit

FMF exhaust

engines only (company name) 28mm flatslide carb kit with manifold and cable

Reputable place to bore cylinder (kawasaki dealer?) Have you done it?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

hi there, I am a dirt bike rider living in Pattaya. There are a small group of us riders who go out every Sunday and a few of us go out on other days too. We have experienced ex racers and beginers.

We tend to take it very easy just trail riding and enjoying the ride. It no way competes with Chiang Mai but little things like finding a waterfall in the middle of jungle is one of the attractions.

We don't not have a pickup but we do meet in east Pattaya which is not far from Pattaya main town. Most of us riders live in East Pattaya where the police are less likely to stop a motorcross bike.

I haven't been stopped even once in 2 years, but I do stay away fron the normal checkpoints, which tend to be going into town.

I myself ride a KLX 140 which has had several improvements. Namely handlebars, exhaust system, carb and airbox improovements. Have kept the engine standard but will consider have rebored to larger cc in future. At the moment it runs very well and I keep up with ease of others in our group, most of whom ride the KLX250

I have always used ebay to order parts and motocross clothing. I normally order at same time for friends to keep cost of shipping down.

Newcomers are allways welcome, so please let us know if you wish to meet up and join in on our fun.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi ther can you tell me where i can take my to boy for a ride on the motorbikes we live in east pattaya and the boy are 5 and 8 one has klx110cc the other pgx 50cc are ther good places to take them near by i have a pick up so we can drive there

thanks

• 5 months later...

hi there, I am a dirt bike rider living in Pattaya. There are a small group of us riders who go out every Sunday and a few of us go out on other days too. We have experienced ex racers and beginers.

We tend to take it very easy just trail riding and enjoying the ride. It no way competes with Chiang Mai but little things like finding a waterfall in the middle of jungle is one of the attractions.

We don't not have a pickup but we do meet in east Pattaya which is not far from Pattaya main town. Most of us riders live in East Pattaya where the police are less likely to stop a motorcross bike.

I haven't been stopped even once in 2 years, but I do stay away fron the normal checkpoints, which tend to be going into town.

I myself ride a KLX 140 which has had several improvements. Namely handlebars, exhaust system, carb and airbox improovements. Have kept the engine standard but will consider have rebored to larger cc in future. At the moment it runs very well and I keep up with ease of others in our group, most of whom ride the KLX250

I have always used ebay to order parts and motocross clothing. I normally order at same time for friends to keep cost of shipping down.

Newcomers are allways welcome, so please let us know if you wish to meet up and join in on our fun.

Bit of an old tread, but are you guys still riding around Pattaya?

• 4 months later...

Bit of an old tread, but are you guys still riding around Pattaya?

motocross, dirt bike, off road motorbikes.......My friends and I ride Every Sunday in Pattaya, everyone is welcome, we all have this as a hobby so u go as fast or as slow as u like, great fun....we meet on Siam Country Club Road in east Pattaya...Sundays 10am......butterfly junction at 7/11....all r welcome....msge me if ur not sure of meet place.

motocross, dirt bike, off road motorbikes.......My friends and I ride Every Sunday in Pattaya, everyone is welcome, we all have this as a hobby so u go as fast or as slow as u like, great fun....we meet on Siam Country Club Road in east Pattaya...Sundays 10am......butterfly junction at 7/11....all r welcome....msge me if ur not sure of meet place.

I looked at some youtube video from around siracha i assume that is where you ride. The trails did not look inviting. It looked like the riders were getting beat up by the vegetation more then anything.

I was thinking of ordering a set of klx wheels for my dtracker but hate to spend the $$ if there is no decent place to ride????

• 1 year later...

Hi

Looking to meet up with people that ride dirt bike around Pattaya ,Are you still riding ever Sunday

can you get back to me

Cam

Hi. Three weeks ago I rode near pattaya area and see a big group of farang dirt bike riders. I'm sure there are groups who ride regularly because I see fresh knobby tracks everywhere I go. Try to contact Jayson Jlbracing? He is very nice guy who got me started into trail riding at Pattaya. Unfortunately my bike is still waiting for replacement clutch but would love to ride with you once it is fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

If any one wonts to go out dirt bike riding ,I will be at the 7/11 on Siam Country Golf Club Road in Pattaya / Butterfly junction /First set of lighs on Siam Country Golf Club Road

10am

Cameron

Would have liked to join you Cam but I'm off to Chiang Mai - Mae Hong Son - Doi Inthanon - Phayao - Nan tomorrow. Hope I will get to ride with you in the not too distant future, if you don't mind riding with a complete noob.