Red Shirts Camp On Sukhumvit

moo9

Just passed the site today and starring at the pictures of dead and serously injured red shirt protesters, I start wondering, whether a public advertisement of this style is in line with Thai laws. The authorities are blocking certain websites, but no acting against this disgusting form of political expression. At the same time, picture presentations like this puts the credibility and democratic responsiblity of the Red Shirts under serious doubt. I wish the police to remove this in order to protect the youth and remind the red party that the freedom of expression also includes responsibilities! What do you think?

I think everyone should see what the army did and what the current government either ordered or are prepared to assist to cover up, that way the dems might be removed from their ill gotten power.

To be honest I think it is selfish of you, it is very much an 'I'm alright jack' attitude that you have there, I guess you don't care as its only the poor and uneducated and they deserve it anyway, right??

ditto: random whats to hide it happened, snipers agains catapults. if it happened in the west the pictures would be every where on the anniversary, then again the west tends to have democracy of a kind. the reds have massive support amongst the police so i doubt they will do anything anyway.

I think everyone should see what the army did and what the current government either ordered or are prepared to assist to cover up, that way the dems might be removed from their ill gotten power.

To be honest I think it is selfish of you, it is very much an 'I'm alright jack' attitude that you have there, I guess you don't care as its only the poor and uneducated and they deserve it anyway, right??

if they weren't there illegally it would not have happened

all fruit of the same poisoned red tree.............

Edited by timekeeper

ditto: random whats to hide it happened, snipers agains catapults. if it happened in the west the pictures would be every where on the anniversary, then again the west tends to have democracy of a kind. the reds have massive support amongst the police so i doubt they will do anything anyway.

Strange looking catapults if you ask me.

post-123217-0-84868000-1303123567_thumb.

post-123217-0-90692300-1303123577_thumb.

post-123217-0-75203800-1303123856_thumb.

Edited by janverbeem

I don't have a fixed opinion, I am just complaning the showing of these pictures in public! Besides this, who knows who is right or wrong?

Both sides are uneducated, greedy power hungry players, just following personal interests.

So why should any average educated farang should support the one or other?

Edited by moo9

Very well said indeed random.

I think moo9 got it right when he asked why any farang would support one side or another. Interfering in another countries politics is something we should never do for more than one reason,

1. It is none of our business. Making it our business gets you a one way ticket.

2. We probably never did it in our countries, else we might have changed the system there and didn't need to come to Thailand because we were dissatisfied.

Being a keyboard warrior must really incense Thai people who have enough to put up with it all

Why does the OP care if there are posters up or not? It's not your country. Why do you want the police to take them down? If you not like my country you can go home yes?

Those pictures do not only disturbing myself but also Thais I know, who are neither red nor yellow or whatever color. It is not at all about politics! Take a look at those pictures yourselt and you can judge yourself whether those are suitable to be shown in public! It's just a personal remark, I did not know that ppl on Thaivisa are so deep involved in politics. Sorry bout that!

Why does the OP care if there are posters up or not? It's not your country. Why do you want the police to take them down? If you not like my country you can go home yes?

[/]

Hmmm...why are you so aggressive, I did not blame anybody, just remarking, sorry.

Edited by moo9

Admins, please close this thread. If already farangs start blaming each other, how can we expect real peace in the beloved country. All said.

Edited by moo9