Best Web Hosting ?

nicbangkok

Hi,

I am in need of some advice regarding finding a good webhost to our new website.

We need a dedicated server but sure about location. We do expect most user to be living within Thailand but will also target users abroad. (75-25%)

Therefore I will assume Thailand being the right location, but was also considering Malaysia or Singapore as there might be a better international bandwidth there.

Therefore what webhosting companies are considered the best in Thailand, and what is you thoughts-experience using Singapore and Malaysia.

Best regards,

Nicolaj

vodien in singapore is excellent. As a test, send an email inquiring about price etc. You will get a response in under 2 minutes. Their support is the same, 24 hours a day. No downtime in the 2 years ive been there.

• 3 weeks later...

vodien in singapore is excellent. As a test, send an email inquiring about price etc. You will get a response in under 2 minutes. Their support is the same, 24 hours a day. No downtime in the 2 years ive been there.

Thx for the tip - I was looking for a host in Thailand or the nearby area with low response times - Vodien did the trick - Price a bit steap compared to European or American alternatives, but everything from payment to installation went Smoothly!

I also have a hosting account with Hostgator, but as they are located in America, the response time from Thailand is quite slow. - Hostgator is quite cheap though, and also have easy management via cPanel, like Vodien does, so I highly recommended them for non Thai website use.

/Loc Out

Edited by Locturian