Butter Is Better Postpones Reopening Again

butterisbetter

A very wise Dutchman...

I know, I know. You, and you know who you are (is?), are going to rejoin that how can a people who prefer to drink hot cocoa out of wooden shoes rather than ice-cold champagne out of glass slippers be called wise? Next you (me) will be telling us that Belgium actually exists and is not a creation of Eurodisney.

Okay, for the sake of no argument, lets say that a very wise Frenchwomman said that when someone tells me that something will be finished in 1 week in Thailand, I tell them that I will see you in 2 weeks. And didn't we tell your so called evidence about weapons of mass destruction was unconvincing, to say the least?

Thank you madame; we stand doubly rebuked.

We probably could have opened on Wednesday and the taste of the champagne combined with the smell of the paint fumes would have made for an interesting culinary experience. Or would have, were it that case that we served champagne. Paint fumes, by themselves, magic. But Paint fumes don't work nearly so well with cocoa, or coke, 2 items we have an inexhaustible supply of. Believe me, I know. Which is too bad. The paint fume/soft drink experience being too bad, not the inexhaustible supply.

So, in order to allow the air to clear, a rare event in this forum, we have decided to reopen on Friday, April 22, 2011 in honor of the 866th anniversary of the 19th recorded perihelion passage of Halley's Comet.

We apologize for any inconvenience. But not to our Dutch patrons, who knew better.

I'm glad somewhere between the title and the second sentence the actual info was therein contained. It seems K. Butter is Better has had a cup of whatever K's. Orang 37 has been drinking all along. The only difference I notice is that K's. Orang is plenty happy to let his two personalities speak outwardly to us, whereas K's. BiB is generous enough to allow us to overhear the battles of voices within his head as they take place. Fascinating.

Note: I just drove by Bib at about 10.30p and they were hard at work painting and whatever else. They looked prepared to burn the midnight oil.

Good luck, old, inner-conflicted (yet content) Butter is Better.

I'm glad somewhere between the title and the second sentence the actual info was therein contained. It seems K. Butter is Better has had a cup of whatever K's. Orang 37 has been drinking all along. The only difference I notice is that K's. Orang is plenty happy to let his two personalities speak outwardly to us, whereas K's. BiB is generous enough to allow us to overhear the battles of voices within his head as they take place. Fascinating.

Note: I just drove by Bib at about 10.30p and they were hard at work painting and whatever else. They looked prepared to burn the midnight oil.

Good luck, old, inner-conflicted (yet content) Butter is Better.

I tried to edit the thing right after I posted it, but it (whatever it is) wouldn't let me.

... snip ... It seems K. Butter is Better has had a cup of whatever K's. Orang 37 has been drinking all along. ... snip ...

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun RealThaiDeal,

We cherish this sweetness in your tender heart for our humble scribblings !

A very valid hypothesis that: Khun BiB could well have been partaking of soy milk, which interacting with paint fumes, is known to increase the quantum tunneling superposition frequency inside neurons posited by Sir Roger Penrose of Oxford. Penrose wrote: "I think I would say that the universe has a purpose, it's not somehow just there by chance ... some people, I think, take the view that the universe is just there and it runs along – it's a bit like it just sort of computes, and we happen somehow by accident to find ourselves in this thing. But I don't think that's a very fruitful or helpful way of looking at the universe, I think that there is something much deeper about it." (cf. "Shadows of the Mind: A Search for the Missing Science of Consciousness" by Sir Roger Penrose).

And, the several expressions of delight, from other TV CM friends, in our writing expressed here, as an Australian friend would say, leaves us 'chuffed to our <deleted>' (of which we, unfortunately, did not gain an extra pair in our transubstantation with Orang37, even though our existing, human pair, are, of course, of magnificent dimensions and stunning virility: these 'factories of life' have been, of course, re-purposed, now, to produce chimeric metaphors, not human sperm).

Khun Butter-is-Better wrote: "I tried to edit the thing right after I posted it, but it (whatever it is) wouldn't let me."

Khun BiB, Khrup, prithee, fearest not: Thou mayest be on the verge of being contacted by your inner Orang; we think it was your "wisdom self" that, working through your unconscious mind, did not let you edit that fine froth of mysteries interwoven into your conscious thought.

We look forward to decorating many of your wondrous waffles with spirals of syrup, before we try to eat them.

best, ~o:37;

Is Butter-is-Better actually going to open tomorrow or is he just going to keep on teasing us?:unsure:

Yes we are reopening on what is now today, Friday, April 22 at 8:00 AM

And as for rumors about leftover paint thinner being a door prize, some things are too good to share.