Thank You Thaivisa Members

loong

Hi all.

I have had to return to Uk and been away from Los for 2 months.

Flying back home to Thailand tomorrow :o

Thaivisa has been great, kept me entertained, laughing, informed and with the odd argument thrown in for good measure. A great link to Los while away.

When I am back in the village, no telephone and have to travel to the slow erratic internet in the Amphur. So I will not be so busy in the forums.

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to all of you, especially those that have managed to build an "e" personality in my mind.

I will be popping in occasionally as I think that I will actually miss some of you.

Thanks again :D

Loong

Hi all.

I have had to return to Uk and been away from Los for 2 months.

Flying back home to Thailand tomorrow :D

Thaivisa has been great, kept me entertained, laughing, informed and with the odd argument thrown in for good measure. A great link to Los while away.

When I am back in the village, no telephone and have to travel to the slow erratic internet in the Amphur. So I will not be so busy in the forums.

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to all of you, especially those that have managed to build an "e" personality in my mind.

I will be popping in occasionally as I think that I will actually miss some of you.

Thanks again :D

Loong

I must miss you much Loong ..I hope you will have a great time there ..and i will look forward to see you again in TV

cheers

Bambi :o

I have not lived in Thailand for some years, and if my (Thai) wife has her way, we will never move back there.

However, I still remember vividly the difficulty of settling into Hong Kong, where I lived on and off for some years, and also Thailand, where I was based for four years during the eighties.

The existence of forums like this makes an excellent resource for newbies and old hands alike.

I try to contribute both here, and on the Hong Kong equivalent, so that my hard-earned (and painful) experiences might benefit others.