Toolcase...

TobiasMattsson

Hi all!

I´m looking for a toolcase similar to this as the picture shows.

Does anyone know where I can find one, new or second hand does not matter as long as it is in a good condition.

I am working in the music business as a technician and need one for when I am touring. So I thought it would be cheaper getting one when I am in Bangkok in September/October on holiday.

Cheers and thanks!

post-126866-0-96698300-1303215242_thumb.

Hi,

Most people know them as flight-cases and yes you can buy them here. I bought mine in Ban Mor area from a shop called NPE electronics. I recommend that you bring your photo with you and ask any taxi to take you to Ban Mor and you will find hundreds of similar shops in the area.

Having said that, you will probably find a better selection and better prices in the US, Singapore or Europe as its a pretty niche product for Thai people.

Cheers

Hi Richard!

Thanks, appreciate you writing back.

Yeah, I know it´s a flight case, at work colleagues has tools and other stuff in it so it´s automatically a tool case... rolleyes.gif

How much did you pay for yours? In Sweden I´ll cost somewhere in between Bt 30´000-40´000. My thought was to maybe save a bit.

Cheers!

Hi Richard!

Thanks, appreciate you writing back.

Yeah, I know it´s a flight case, at work colleagues has tools and other stuff in it so it´s automatically a tool case... rolleyes.gif

How much did you pay for yours? In Sweden I´ll cost somewhere in between Bt 30´000-40´000. My thought was to maybe save a bit.

Cheers!

Hi,

I have a standard case, which is smaller and less complicated than yours (no drawers), and it was around 10,000 B. Comparing the size of yours, and also if you can find something as complex as this, I think the price may be similar in Bangkok to what you pay there. There are companies who can make cases to your exact size and design, but these special designs are very expensive here.

Good luck

;)