Apprilla Rs 125

Ah, nice bikes, and the only thing could give me a run for my money in KL on my Cagiva Mito.

Never seen either Mito or RS in LOS. Unfortunately. Closest would be Malaysia unless you got reeaalllly lucky and found a greyish market specimen here - which you'd best snap up if you do! Personally I'd go for the RS-250 if I was going to the trouble of importing a 'prillie - Quicker than a scalded dog!

Doubt you can buy it. Importation of new two strokes is prohibited in Thailand...

Do you know for a fact that even old two-smokes aren't grandfathered, thus ok for importation? I ponder bringing in my '94 Cagiva Mito seven speed.

Thanks,

Doubt you can buy it. Importation of new two strokes is prohibited in Thailand...

Do you know for a fact that even old two-smokes aren't grandfathered, thus ok for importation? I ponder bringing in my '94 Cagiva Mito seven speed.

Thanks,

Yes I do. Looked into importing bikes before. It doesn't matter if it is a 1994. When you import it, they will test it (and issue the book) according to the year of importation. So if you bring it in in 2011, you will have to pass the emissions of 2011, not 1994. And the green book will say 2011, not 1994.

There are no more two strokes allowed new. Prohibited due to the emissions.