Thai Couple Arrested For Offering 'Swinging Service'

webfact

Couple arrested for offering 'swinging service'

30153475-01.jpg

Police have arrested a married couple after the husband offered his wife to have an orgy sex with his wife for a mere Bt500 fee each.

The couple were arrested at a Bangkok hotel after three informants pretended to buy the service and arranged a meeting with the couple there.

Police launched the sting operation after the husband, Sarawut Chimnikorn, 35, posted an ad on a website of swingers' club, saying he wanted four or five men to have sex with his wife at the same time.

He wanted Bt500 for traveling fee in return from each man as he and his wife had to travel from Chumphon to Bangkok.

Sarawut claimed that his wife had high sexual desire and had a fantasy of sleeping with four or five men at the same time so he arrange the group sex for her.

The wife, Wanna Panthamai, 31, told police that she was not forced into prostitution by her husband but she volunteered for the group sex.

She said she used to have the group sex once and she has been living with her husband for two years.

They make their living by selling fish in Chumphon, they said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-04-20

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They crack down on this but Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy go full speed ahead. It confuses me!blink.gif

and long may they do so - if they closed nana, cowboy and pattaya bars - the visitor figures to Thailand would be slightly behind Huddersfield in terms of numbers!!

Remember!! Whether youre in denial or not - Thailand IS built on rice and sex!!

I think what is unusual is that both were Thais, if you check out the swinger websites for Thailand the adverts are all usually from male farangs with Thai partners. Swinging seems to be a western concept, excepting the Chinese and Japanese who also seem to enjoy orgies :lol:

Errr? wonder what happened at the Police Station?

This is shocking news, when Thailand is recovering from the 3 bare breasted girls dancing in the street, TAT will be horrified as it will do no good for the adjusted estimate of arrivals at swampy airport. And a STING operation, did the police use dettol ?????:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

All that police time and resources into a pathetic crime like this!!! There are thousands of other crimes way more serious than this going on around the country! I have heard complaints from my Thai friends that the police won't do anything to help you when you complain about something. A really good publicized case in point is the lady who recently had video evidence of a man stealing her motorcycle and his name, address, everything, and the police told her to go and confront him herself and tell him to come into the station so they didn't have to get off their butts to do it! What a joke.

Police in Thailand are really sick! Borderline evil! Corrupt to the core! Every one of you! (Including the ones monitoring these postings now!) You really dont believe in Karma anymore do you?

And probably the only reason they did something in this case is that they weren't getting their cut of the money like they do at ALL the bars and sex joints around Thailand!

She has had a two year lay about with her husband and got to remembering the good times, fishing is poor right now, short of money. The lady is a real trooper, she does what it takes to keep everyone content.

It is possible she suffers from nymphomania whereby the husband finds it hard to keep it up 4 or 5 times or more a day. Maybe they wanted to make a video which they could sell. It did not say what they are actually being charged with although I assume prostitution.

Edited by Valentine

It could be that the police suspected that this was a case of forced prostitution where the husband was the pimp. The woman's statement contradicts this and there may be no other evidence that this is the case, but if that is indeed what the police suspected then at least give them credit for trying to do the right thing for once. As for Nana, Cowboy etcetera, what goes on there may be distasteful to some but does not fall into the category of forced prostitution as far as I know.

They crack down on this but Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy go full speed ahead. It confuses me!blink.gif

and long may they do so - if they closed nana, cowboy and pattaya bars - the visitor figures to Thailand would be slightly behind Huddersfield in terms of numbers!!

Remember!! Whether youre in denial or not - Thailand IS built on rice and sex!!

Hang on a minute, I lived in Huddersfield for over 30 years and we have a good tourist area. Nora Batty's house, Sid's Cafe and I don't see many Whippets or Ferrets in Thailand.giggle.gif