Mitsu Pjs - Purchasing With Tv Tuner

Ping

I've ordered a Pajero Sport with accessories including a rear passenger projector screen and (at the request of the missus) a TV tuner, but have the following concerns about the TV Tuner:

- do they use the existing radio aerial for television reception, or do they fit an external aerial?

- is the TV operated by using the controls on the existing entertainment system or do they fit another panel with the TV controls?

Would very much appreciate hearing from someone who has had the same tyype of system fitted to their PJS.

Thanks for the information. I see that in the example you gave, they screwed the tuner to the back of the centre console - gawd only knows why. Mitsu is getting it installed for me, so I think I'll just cancel it - the whole thing looks untidy (esp if they have to put in another external aerial).

That's right.

Most of the cheaper solution dont look good when installed.

I have see pic of another setup whereby the tv box is hidden under the glove box.

Its a much tidier solution, where the cables all run on the back, not around the cabin area.

What is even bearable to watch on Thai free to air TV?

Buy a decent HDD and watch all your movies and shows.

Not even 4000 baht for the 1tb Iomega screenplay, just plug it in.

550 movies on mine and all the seasons of my favorite shows.

MY PJS has the Tv Tuner and it was one of the freebies included when I bought it. It has a seperate antenna mounted on the upper left part of the windshield. The whole thing is controlled from the rear LCD screen.