Aluminium Door And Window Supplier And Installer

cigar7

I am in the process of renovating a condo in Pattaya. I would like to replace a window,door and part of a wall with an anodized aluminium sliding double glazed door. Can anyone recommend a good quality reliable supplier and installer of aluminimum doors in Pattaya, who can speak a little English?

Do you know the Dark Side. Go up Soi Nuaphabwan away from Sukhumvit Road towards the temple at the very end of it. About 1km back you will go past the new Veintiane Restaurant on the left and about 150 yards on is a newish 7 Eleven on the left. at a cross roads.,Turn left there and you will pass The Aqua Demi Bar on the right. Yes I know, you've never heard of it.. About 50 yds at the next tee junction turn right and there is a large aluminium window and door supplier on the left. I'm sure they will have what you need and they will be able to put you in touch with an installer.

If you go down Siam Country Club Rd, over the rail line and a further 2 kilometers you will see a huge lounge chair built for a giant.

If you come back 50 metres you will see a shop that makes and installs what you are asking for. He is a good worker, does a good job and is reliable.

Wow - ineed someone to make screens for my windows, balcony doors and main door - i wonder if this guy can do that - but these are some of the most complex directions i have ever seen lol, but thx

Do you know the Dark Side. Go up Soi Nuaphabwan away from Sukhumvit Road towards the temple at the very end of it. About 1km back you will go past the new Veintiane Restaurant on the left and about 150 yards on is a newish 7 Eleven on the left. at a cross roads.,Turn left there and you will pass The Aqua Demi Bar on the right. Yes I know, you've never heard of it.. About 50 yds at the next tee junction turn right and there is a large aluminium window and door supplier on the left. I'm sure they will have what you need and they will be able to put you in touch with an installer.

I really can't follow your directions. I googled a map for Soi Nuaphabwan in chonburi and nothing was found. I'm a little new to Pattaya, only been here for 5 years. Could you provide better addressing and directions?