Bank Wire (Eur)To Bangkok Bank

Banks SWIFT address is BKK BT HBK This is correct also I give my address as hotel in BKK and mark payment as personal account no and full address of BB. DOING THIS FOR YEARS MY BANK CHARGES ME €17.75 PER €1000 and BB charges me €7 total €24.75 your charges may differ as I send from Ireland.

Good Luck Mate Bkk Bank lost 1 million of mine in cyberspace for one week, no compensation,and i paid 20 Quid for a speeder from Barclays who did their end right..You just give up talking to semi litterates at local levell,it just turned up, very funny,that was years back,now they are better.

. DOING THIS FOR YEARS MY BANK CHARGES ME €17.75 PER €1000 and BB charges me €7 total €24.75 your charges may differ as I send from Ireland.

If you've been paying this for years its hard to see why the Irish banks are in so much trouble. UK banks charge about 15/20 GBP total for a transfer of about 10,000 GBP and 20/25 GBP total for larger amounts. Certainly not 15 GBP PER 1000 GBP.

. DOING THIS FOR YEARS MY BANK CHARGES ME €17.75 PER €1000 and BB charges me €7 total €24.75 your charges may differ as I send from Ireland.

If you've been paying this for years its hard to see why the Irish banks are in so much trouble. UK banks charge about 15/20 GBP total for a transfer of about 10,000 GBP and 20/25 GBP total for larger amounts. Certainly not 15 GBP PER 1000 GBP.

charging fees "per thousand" is indeed ridiculous!