Sponsors And

i have 2 problems i hope someone can help me with. firstly me and my thai fiancee are planning to live in my mothers house next year in england,but because of a condition my mother has she can't write a covering letter to help my fiancee get her uk visa. (which type of visa to go for we haven't decided on yet) as we could well be married by this time next year.

so, if she can't write a letter by hand what can we do to get around it? also what should be said in the letter?

problem number 2.

i have been an agency worker since 2003 as it suits my needs and allows as much freedom as i can afford to have. anyway basically in a few months i will be jobless again because i'm coming to los for up to 6 months before returning with my girl.

will it be enough if my agency write a letter stating that mr smith has been an employee for 2 years and that work can be found for him upon his return to the uk no problem.

i ask this because its likely that most of my savings will have been spent in los!

Is your mother able to sign a letter? If so, then you can type it and she can sign it. If not, then the letter can be written on her behalf with an explanation why she has not signed it.

The letter should state:-

1. That she is content to house you and your fiancée for as long as needs be.

2. How many bedrooms the house has.

3. How many are currently occupied.

4. Whether the house is mortgaged/owned outright/rented.

If the house is rented, she should get a letter from the landlord confirming that the agreed lease allows you and your fiancée to reside in the house.

When considering a sponsor's ability to support their fiancé(e) where the sponsor is currently unemployed, the visa officer should take account of the ease with which employment can be found in their field. Therefore, a letter from the agency stating that you can find employment easily should help.

Cheers,

Scouse.

thx for asking ,i'm nicely nestled in between liverpool and manchester in a town called WIGAN.

come on latics! sorry i just had to get that in.

whats the details mr bojangles? i hope its not some kind of sausagefest :o

Edited by Duality

My son-in-law sent an e-mail sponsorship letter that had his signature on it. Don't know how he did it, but it allowed me to edit it factually.

If your mother is not at hand, but verbally agrees to the contents of a letter you draft along the lines scouser has detailed, she could "authorize" you to sign for her or she could make her mark and have it notorized or otherwise acknowledged.

thx for asking ,i'm nicely nestled in between liverpool and manchester in a town called WIGAN.

come on latics! sorry i just had to get that in.

whats the details mr bojangles? i hope its not some kind of sausagefest :o

Yeah, i know Wigan, i used to work in Samlesbury. No, not a Sausage fest :D I've met a couple off here and your OK, they're normal guys. Don't know about the others coming though :D I'll PM you this week with the details of where the meet is going to be. Probably Castlefield or the likes.