Thinking Of Switching To 3Bb. Your Experience?

OliverKlozerof

I was thinking of getting 3BB what package would work so that I can use skype on iphone without it cutting out ? I was thinking of getting the 12M/1M

6M / 512K For individuals with heavy usage on domestic websites or regular usage, such as email, chat, search engine, web browsing. 590 - - -

8M / 1M For individuals with moderate usage on international websites or need to Download/upload large files, as well as watch VDO in HD and Live Streaming. 888 - - -

12M / 1M 1,490 - - -

16M / 1M 2,290 - - -

20M / 4M For individuals with moderate usage on international websites. The connection can support 3-4 computers at a time. 2,990 - -

Also is there a minimum contract period with 3bb ? :)

I have had 3BB Premier and I am very happy. I have an older package 4 MB and I get the full 4 MB on speakeasy speedtest. I can watch HD Videos on youtube. watch streaming movies in High quality , my vonage works great also. if they ever moved up to 6 MB I would change my plan from 4 to 6 but not worth paying 500 THB for 1 MB. I have thought about the 16 MB plan but since everything is working good now I am scared to change, I was told I could switch back to 3BB Premier if I was not happy. I never dreamed I would watch and download so much stuff, never dreamed I could get streamed movies and shows that work smooth. It all was not good abut one year ago I was having some issues with slow speeds but the last year it has been great I get full speed to US sites any time day or not. I would never go back to True. about 4 years ago I had true 2 MB SME plan I could not even use my Vonage could even watch a low quality stream on youtube. I vote 3BB!!!

my experience 3BB sucked and a bunch of lying so so on the sales/help desk. only after wards do you find it sucks then you have to upgrade the package, having been tied into a contract. just my experience in Pattaya. best one of all i had to pay 500 baht to be allowed to upgrade the package. apart from bangkok airways and Ais they are number 3 on my not like list.

1 good thing it did accept proxy server, where as some others do not.

30 mb in UK 400 baht month!!!

Edited by NALAK