Moving Service

ZZZ

Anyone know of a good and cheap moving service in Pattaya? Need to move 3-4 pickup loads a very short distance between two condo units.

Could probably just use a songtaew but would prefer someone more professional.

Khun Wi Chit - 01-687-0835

Though he speaks a little English you'll need a Thai speaker to make arrangements. I've used him once and a friend a couple of times with reasonable results. Open truck so check weather report :o

(This is the same guy I PM'd you about in June, but you'd already moved from Bangkok.)

-redwood

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know of a good and cheap moving service in Pattaya?  Need to move 3-4 pickup loads a very short distance between two condo units.

Could probably just use a songtaew but would prefer someone more professional.

What about the new bus lines supposed to be in service? Can any of you gentlemen or gentleladies give us information on the situation? java script:emoticon(':rolleyes:')

smilie

Thank you XRey

Khun Wi Chit - 01-687-0835

Though he speaks a little English you'll need a Thai speaker to make arrangements.  I've used him once and a friend a couple of times with reasonable results.  Open truck so check weather report :o

(This is the same guy I PM'd you about in June, but you'd already moved from Bangkok.)

-redwood

I have also used this bloke once. No complaints.

I contacted Intercargo -099233948 (who speak good Englis) - and they put me onto a Thai company on Sukumvit.

One large open wagon and about 6 men...they did a great job. You can specify how much wrapping/pre-packing you want etc.....

I moved 25 km, full house contents and plants - 4000 baht.

post-12660-1130123919_thumb.jpg