Thaivisa Party!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So.....now the music and grub is sorted....

It has? What are the details?

Flowers of Samui will be playing! :guitar:

Will there be jelly and ice cream? :D

I've no idea carmine. You should send Tracer Round a PM and ask him. ;)

Very kind of you Sweeny Todd. :)

Quick update on numbers.....

koheesti

H2oDunc

yorkie100

Mole

joe84330

itishothere

samuijimmy

Gatorade

Major Major

Leckyman

wasas

KTD

smokie36

Rooo

MrRed

Boater

anguid

EmeraldBar

More names please! :jap:

samui543 will come along , add him in

:lol: OK adding spacedcowboy to the list as well. :)

Add mrs sweeney Todd please

koheesti

H2oDunc

yorkie100

Mole

joe84330

itishothere

samuijimmy

Gatorade

Major Major

Leckyman

wasas

KTD

smokie36

Rooo

MrRed

Boater

anguid

EmeraldBar

what no Samuibeachcomber what mr S you giving it a miss?

Koheesti are you organising the Russian Belly Dancer still ? B)

Koheesti are you organising the Russian Belly Dancer still ? B)

I couldn't tell her when, where and what would be there (except the band) so she passed.

koheesti

H2oDunc

yorkie100

Mole

joe84330

itishothere

samuijimmy

Gatorade

Major Major

Leckyman

wasas

KTD

smokie36

Rooo

MrRed

Boater

anguid

EmeraldBar

Very much regret unable to attend as still in UK. Hope it's as good as the last one...Gator

Can i have the details of the curry that Haveli will be sending down?

Whatever you like carmine. Just let us know, I will even pay for it myself. Great to see you there. :partytime2::cheesy: :cheesy:

Can i have the details of the curry that Haveli will be sending down?

Whatever you like carmine. Just let us know, I will even pay for it myself. Great to see you there. :partytime2::cheesy: :cheesy:

OK let me see......lobster in a creamy sauce with a touch of saffron please......B)

That was the first thing I looked at before asking....

That google map is rubbish and it doesn't really pinpoint the location.

I also had a look at "Samui Mermaid Resort" website and their map is even more vague.

So, where exacly is it again??

I also had a look at "Samui Mermaid Resort" website and their map is even more vague.

Mole,

Go past Haveli, Samui Mermaid is on the same side a bit further down, heading towards Big Buddha Premier just opposite. Just use your sense of smell Food.

Mole,

Go past Haveli, Samui Mermaid is on the same side a bit further down, heading towards Big Buddha Premier just opposite. Just use your sense of smell Food.

Oh my!!! ... that's this Thursday! Good thing this was posted....now I know where to go..... & I'd better start putting on my face! :ph34r::D

Add one more curry from Haveli too....;)

Hope someone posts Thursday morning, as a reminder!!!...... cos everyday same same, but different!!! :)

Huh? I didn't get the wise crack....Is the jelly reference about sex? Or lubrication? Or just some insiders' confection joke?

Just looking at the last few posts...Haveli or whatever is an Indian place? Or is it Israeli? Are there multiple venues? Mermaid Bar is by the MacDonald's in Lamai...is that part of the deal? Is this a grub crawl? How do you get in? Do you have to log on to a laptop at the venues? Will it have a keystroke logger? Will people have name tags that say, for example: "Hi! I'm Spitwad146"? Are all the people going men (aside from girlfriends -- do they have to be Thaivisa members too?)? Will there be other single women there, members I mean (are there any female members except SBK?)?

Poor Sucker:

Sorry guys, cannot come. :(

Wife is 7½ months into the pregnancy.

I have never been in this situation but from what I understand, you are about a month and a half away from the event. What does the wife being pregnant have to do with going to a party? I don't get it.

Edited by Tracer Round

Flowers of Samui will be playing! :guitar:

Will there be jelly and ice cream? :D

Sweeney todds will be laying on some home made chilli con carni, with rice and sausage rolls to help you along.

Sorry i cannot be there but the missis and staff are there to help jon and the premier bar out

If its as good as the last one, you will enjoy

Huh? I didn't get the wise crack....Is the jelly reference about sex? Or lubrication? Or just some insiders' confection joke?

Just looking at the last few posts...Haveli or whatever is an Indian place? Or is it Israeli? Are there multiple venues? Mermaid Bar is by the MacDonald's in Lamai...is that part of the deal? Is this a grub crawl? How do you get in? Do you have to log on to a laptop at the venues? Will it have a keystroke logger? Will people have name tags that say, for example: "Hi! I'm Spitwad146"? Are all the people going men (aside from girlfriends -- do they have to be Thaivisa members too?)? Will there be other single women there, members I mean (are there any female members except SBK?)?

Poor Sucker:

I have never been in this situation but from what I understand, you are about a month and a half away from the event. What does the wife being pregnant have to do with going to a party? I don't get it.

Great cheers. Thanks for the positive response. Have a wonderful day.

Sweeney todds will be laying on some home made chilli con carni, with rice and sausage rolls to help you along.

Chili? Fantastic! I'll bring some of the planet's hottest sauce to spice it up a bit. A little Mad Dog 357 never hurt anyone. Well, actually, it has, just about anyone who tries it. :)

Poor Sucker:

You seem rather hung up about this party. Why? If you want to go, go. If you don't then don't.