Genuine Levis

kimincm

I imagine the ones in Robinsons would be. Anyone know different?

Thanks,I'll give them a try.

By the way 'chiang mai' seeing you didn't add an address to the Levi shop,I guess that was your try at tongue in cheek humour.Good, thanks for the help,you can help me with one more thing.

Which cheek have you got your tongue in?

Maybe you'll find it in the shoe shop.

People are still buying and wearing Levis? I thought that after the Dockers phase that Levis had moved on to producing branded adult diapers.

I still wear Levis. At least the pairs that still fit.

Oh, and to the OP, there is a Levi's store at Central Airport Plaza.

Edited by lannarebirth

People are still buying and wearing Levis? I thought that after the Dockers phase that Levis had moved on to producing branded adult diapers.

Absolutely not a better paid of blue jeans than Levi's 501's! Button-fly ---- so no penalty for going 'commando' !!!!

The Levis shop in Robinson.

Also a couple of weeks ago they had a huge sale of jeans downstairs, you might be able to pick some up down there too.

I better mention, according to my girlfriend that the cut price nike, addidas and some of the jeans are not copies but made with cheaper materials than we may get back home, thats why they are cheaper...Personally I think she's been had by a fellow Thai down the market flogging knock-offs and the spiel has stuck, but you never know...

I imagine the ones in Robinsons would be. Anyone know different?

Thanks,I'll give them a try.

By the way 'chiang mai' seeing you didn't add an address to the Levi shop,I guess that was your try at tongue in cheek humour.Good, thanks for the help,you can help me with one more thing.

The more observant amongst us will already have noted that Levi stores exist in many locations throughout Thailand, so if someone were looking to buy original Levi's it's safe to think they might try there first, regrettably I do not have a list of addresses of these stores so you're going to have to put in just a little bit of effort yourself.

The more observant amongst us will already have noted that Levi stores exist in many locations throughout Thailand, so if someone were looking to buy original Levi's it's safe to think they might try there first, regrettably I do not have a list of addresses of these stores so you're going to have to put in just a little bit of effort yourself.

Quite. A quick search on google for Levi store location Chiangmai brought up the Asia Pacific Levi website, straight to the store locater page. Perhaps kimincm can do the same.

Quite. A quick search on google for Levi store location Chiangmai brought up the Asia Pacific Levi website, straight to the store locater page. Perhaps kimincm can do the same.

So you did the search,thanks for the effort,you've got the info,berate rather than relate,that's what forums are all about.So next time I want to know who has the best pizza, Mexican food,buffet lunch/dinner or 'Anybody know a cat friendly hotel' in C.M. I'll do a Google search rather than ask a C.M.expat.

I suspect that the regulars on this forum are more interested in pizza, Mexican food, buffets and cats than they are in hot, tight, heavy pants that just scream "I'm a tourist, overcharge me!".

Edited by NancyL

I saw Levi's in Robinson's at the airport mall along with a Levis Store also in the airport mall.

Pricey ! Almost 3x the price I pay in the US

Since I already have my clothes in CM whenever I come to CM I fill a suitcase with Levi's for my brother in laws.

They go nuts for them so it is not a tourist only fashion statement. :)

Sadly Carabao's song Made in Thailand is quite true

Edited by flying

I saw 2800 THB at Central a few years ago. Prices have been going up on them in the US. They had been 31 at Kohls, but now it seems to be more like 40. Pure cotton products are very expensive in LOS. It gets up to 50c, here in the desert, so anything but pure cotton is like wearing a plastic garbage bag.

I suspect that the regulars on this forum are more interested in pizza, Mexican food, buffets and cats than they are in hot, tight, heavy pants that just scream "I'm a tourist, overcharge me!".

I think it's the opposite. :rolleyes:

Sometimes can get some good discounted prices though.

There is also some Levis at Central ksk (mixed in with other Jean brands). No where near the same selection as Robinsons have, but they often have discounted pairs/promotions etc. Bought a couple of pairs at ksk several months back when they had a big store promotion, was a substantial saving.