What Does Your Wife Say When She Sees You Reading Thai Visa?

farang000999

She askes if there is any news ,she knows that i come on the site if we need information from other westerners., to be honest i have never really noticed the dating sites ,why would we ? if i was inclined to get a woman i would go down soi 6 :)

I think she's getting 10 times the advertising on Facebook and Hi5. She is a great catch (so am I) I expect her to be constantly hit on as she expects me to be when I spend long hours visiting with friends at Starbucks and girl watching. Actually she thinks it's stupid to waste so much time debating inane issues with a bunch of strangers and she's probably right.

since 90% of the ads seem to be for Thai dating/brides/massage or some other variant of the world's oldest business...

I am laughing as I now know what 90% of your other browsing interest are !!!!! try it, go look up golf sites for half an hour, then next time on Thai Visa you will get many golf ads. Thats why adsense works !!!!!!!

You may be in trouble if looking on golf sites and seeing Thai GF ads though !!!!! LOL rolleyes.gif

Usually it goes something like:

Him: "Who you talking to? Looking for new boyfriend."

Me: "fuc_k off, I'm working"

Him: "Nah, you're not working. You're talking with new boyfriend."

Me: "Do you like eating food everyday?"

Him: "Yeah...."

Me: "Then go away, and let me work"

its happened a few times and no joke has nearly got me into a bit of bother with the good lady wife, mrs tigerfish.

believe it or not, opening a post and looking at the wrong picture at the wrong moment in time Mr Forbes. laugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Op....I get ads for all sorts of stuff.

Be interesting to know what the ladies are supplied by google....shoe ads....chocolates for one specific member or even s&m gear yikes! :D

since 90% of the ads seem to be for Thai dating/brides/massage or some other variant of the world's oldest business...

I am laughing as I now know what 90% of your other browsing interest are !!!!! try it, go look up golf sites for half an hour, then next time on Thai Visa you will get many golf ads. Thats why adsense works !!!!!!!

You may be in trouble if looking on golf sites and seeing Thai GF ads though !!!!! LOL rolleyes.gif

Nope... I get "Thai love links," "find a Thai GF online," "Thai ladies looking for love," etc., etc. And I promise you I'm not looking at any of those sites when I'm not on TV (notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat). It's not adsense (well, a few are; they say 'Ads by Google'), it's geared toward the majority of visitors to the site.

My wife used to get a little irritated as she thought I was reading too many 'sick buffalo' stories on this site...

Now she reads this forum too and recognizes that while there are many idiots who post here there is an equal number of useful and helpful posts on TV too.

Regarding the Ads: I am sometimes conscious of reading a page which at the top consists of these 'dating' sites which IMO look rather dodgy.

In reply to haveaniceday's post regarding adsense: I've never opened these sites but the majority of the time see these types of 'dating' adds.

its happened a few times and no joke has nearly got me into a bit of bother with the good lady wife, mrs tigerfish.

believe it or not, opening a post and looking at the wrong picture at the wrong moment in time Mr Forbes. laugh.gif

Ditto. :D