Travel From Bangkok To Koh Chang

FiFtHeLeMeNt

Hi Guys :)

I and my family ( total 8 people ) are currently staying at Bangkok , we want to have a trip to koh chang. I would like to know what is your best recommendations to get to and visit koh chang. as my parents are pretty old , I like everything to be planned as possible :)

As I want to make this trip as easy as possible , I would prefer to go to koh chang by van. so it can take us from our hotel and we take off at koh chang. now my questions :

1.where is a reliable place to get the Van from ? I mean good service and fair price.

2.is it required that we keep the van at koh chang with ourself ? I mean is it required to have a van at our service to visit all places in koh chang ?

3.if we want to keep the van , can it be transferred to koh chang by ferries ? or some other ship ?

4.if you recommend one way van ( not to keep it ), how much is a fair price from Bangkok to koh chang ?

5.if you recommend to keep the van , how much is a fair price to pay it daily.

6.is it required to book a place in koh chang from Bangkok ? or we go there and get a hotel or some villa there.

I would appreciate your replies :)

Best Regards

If you don't want to keep the van a suggestion would be to take one of the minibuses that run from Victory Monument to Ko Chang.

I think they run every hour or so, but with 8 people it may be worth your while going down and booking the tickets in advance to ensure that you are all on the same minibus.

This will also cut out the expense of keeping the van for the duration of your stay.